This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

LOL. Dr. Mrs. does not care for this lady. OTOH, she's right and Kelly is turning out to be a sh-t. Nielsen is terrible, of course.
    Last edited by Kepler; 11-09-2017, 11:24 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

They could come here
      Middle easterners boat guys in from all over to work construction. Movie goes past a bus every morning letting out North Koreans to build an apartment building. Tough commute though from j’town
      All you have to do is surrender your passport to make an easy $6 for 15 hours of work per day.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Chump's appeal to these people is that they now get to do and say things that used to be frowned upon even by Republicans of yesteryear but are now openly embraced by Trump. Racism. Sexism. Xenophobia. You no longer have to keep that to yourself. That's his accomplishment, along with making the lives of illegal immigrants that much more difficult. I doubt anything else really matters and its a waste of time for Democrats to try to appeal to these people.
        Would you say they were, ahh......................................deplorabl e?
        Last edited by rufus; 11-09-2017, 12:04 PM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Remember when people thought murkowski was a hero for healthcare?
          Yeah she's still as republican and terrible as ever.
          http://hill.cm/4MhWC1E

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Remember when people thought murkowski was a hero for healthcare?
            Yeah she's still as republican and terrible as ever.
            http://hill.cm/4MhWC1E
            Her state is broke and oil revenue dependent.
            They need more revenue and the only option is more drilling --> more pumping --> more taxation per bbl (even in a $40-50/bbl market).

She's only doing what she has to do to do her primary job: get re-elected.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Her state is broke and oil revenue dependent.
              They need more revenue and the only option is more drilling --> more pumping --> more taxation per bbl (even in a $40-50/bbl market).

She's only doing what she has to do to do her primary job: Make the oil companies happy.
              FTFY.

Murkowski has always been an oil company shill and Alaska Republicans have been salivating over ANWR for decades.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oh no jim; a politician's primary job is and always will be re-election.

Making various "constituencies" happy is merely means to that primary job end. Imagine if she PO'd the oil companies and did nothing to try to get more revenues to Alaskans and Alaska's state coffers.

PS - ANWR has nothing compared to what's recently been found in the newly located deepest layers under the Eagle Ford and the Bakken.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

This was written about the UK but is pretty applicable to our own situation: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-suzanne-moore
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So dry it makes the Sahara look wet: https://youtu.be/mlZNmtZdTlg

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh no jim; a politician's primary job is and always will be re-election.

Making various "constituencies" happy is merely means to that primary job end. Imagine if she PO'd the oil companies and did nothing to try to get more revenues to Alaskans and Alaska's state coffers.

PS - ANWR has nothing compared to what's recently been found in the newly located deepest layers under the Eagle Ford and the Bakken.
                      Murkowski is bought and paid for by the oil companies. At times she should be trying PO the oil companies, like getting them to actually pay their taxes instead of always asking for a tax break or doing actual work to prevent spills. But she never will because guess who funds her campaign?

And yeah, ANWR is useless. The oil in running out in Alaska and everyone is in denial trying to “restart” the industry instead of figuring out an actual future plan.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        But she never will because guess who funds her campaign?
                        Politician. Job one. She's doing what she has to to get re-elected. (All else ... meh.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          This was written about the UK but is pretty applicable to our own situation: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-suzanne-moore
                          The other side is delusional!

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            It's interesting that they turn their back on the unions that have been supporting them for so many years. They are more siding with the lords/owners than their own interest.
                            I think because unions have been so gutted over the years they misplace their blame and think it's the union's fault rather than the govt's. At least that's my guess.

Comment

Politician. Job one. She's doing what she has to to get re-elected. (All else ... meh.)
                              Yeah, got that. Just because you don’t care about companies buying politicians doesn’t mean it’s not a problem.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Roy Moore = Dennis Hastert?!?!? Yikes!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.a57809bc0dab
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X