• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The Audacity of Taupe

sharmlessly stolen, but an all-timer
    Well done!

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

I wish I knew who originally came up with it, but it was so perfect at the time
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Obama shoulda just called them samurai warriors and sand monkeys. That's how you show true leadership.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          He was 10 times as Presidential as anyone you guys have nominated in half a century.
          He was presidential, but (sigh) IIRC, the US president doesn't bow/defer/etc to any other world leader? I thought it was written down somewhere? Any help on that? (being honest here)
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            He was presidential, but (sigh) IIRC, the US president doesn't bow/defer/etc to any other world leader? I thought it was written down somewhere? Any help on that? (being honest here)
            That would be an ignorant rule, if it does exist. Pure ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              That would be an ignorant rule, if it does exist. Pure ignorance.
              I swear it was part of the protocol. Handshakes/etc are fine and dandy, but you don't bow/kneel/etc etc.....
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I swear it was part of the protocol. Handshakes/etc are fine and dandy, but you don't bow/kneel/etc etc.....
                Wait, you're serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Wait, you're serious?
                  Yes. I'm trying to find out, but am failing at finding the key search words to find an answer. I want to say the specific language had to do with kings/emperors, but in general it referred to any other world leader.'
                  Edit: btw, not saying it's good protocol, just saying I thought that is what the protocol was.

Comment

Yes. I'm trying to find out, but am failing at finding the key search words to find an answer. I want to say the specific language had to do with kings/emperors, but in general it referred to any other world leader.'
                    Edit: btw, not saying it's good protocol, just saying I thought that is what the protocol was.
                    Where is the language that says your son in law and entire cabinet can't be sharing sexual favors with Russia? Asking for a friend

Comment

Where is the language that says your son in law and entire cabinet can't be sharing sexual favors with Russia? Asking for a friend
                      ??? That kinda came out of nowhere.

I'm asking an honest question here, actually trying to find out about something, no bias, no haterade, no criticism, no right/left bullsh*.

Comment

??? That kinda came out of nowhere.

I'm asking an honest question here, actually trying to find out about something, no bias, no haterade, no criticism, no right/left bullsh*.
                        Out of nowhere? You're questioning images from obamas presidency and claiming rules. You seem so concerned.
                        I'm concerned about the current president and his bowing to Russia

Comment

Out of nowhere? You're questioning images from obamas presidency and claiming rules. You seem so concerned.
                          I'm concerned about the current president and his bowing to Russia
                          I'm asking a general question. I know that Obama got flap for his actions, and I would like to know the "official" protocol surrounding that. I'm neither attacking nor defending Obama's actions in asking said question.

Comment

I'm asking a general question. I know that Obama got flap for his actions, and I would like to know the "official" protocol surrounding that. I'm neither attacking nor defending Obama's actions in asking said question.
                            Ok,I'm on hour 25 of working straight through so I will admit I am too tired to look that up.

Comment

Ok,I'm on hour 25 of working straight through so I will admit I am too tired to look that up.
                              I've been looking, came close to an answer once, but still a no-go.

Comment

Excuse me. He once wore a tan suit.
                                And lets not forget the great "Saluting With Coffee" scandal...to this day the Presidency is still sullied!!!

And of course...we must always be vigilant against the "First Lady Tyranny of Healthy Eating!!" Sic Semper Tyrannis!!!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X