• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Fox is so dumb in particular and conservative poutrage is so dumb in general that I can honestly say I have no idea whether this is a parody or not. Is this a thing, and are the righty tighties really in an uproar over it?
    Surely even Fox shouldn't have to give this fool any further airtime. Can't the F&F crew stew up their own poutrage over it?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Fox is so dumb in particular and conservative poutrage is so dumb in general that I can honestly say I have no idea whether this is a parody or not. Is this a thing, and are the righty tighties really in an uproar over it?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    That movie had potential
    Had
    I liked it. But I was totally rooting for Cosmo.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    "Pain?"

"Try prison."
    That movie had potential
    Had

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    There is an apocryphal story on some far-left blog that Flynn broke down and cried when investigators told him they had the evidence to put him and Flynn Jr. away, so he decided to flip to help protect the kid.

I'll take the crying with a grain of salt, but the idea of him taking the fall for his family seems plausible.
    I wouldnt doubt the crying...having been mere feet away from that psycho he strikes me as the type who would break down like a baby when the fit hits the shan.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

"Pain?"

"Try prison."
    Last edited by Kepler; 11-24-2017, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

There is an apocryphal story on some far-left blog that Flynn broke down and cried when investigators told him they had the evidence to put him and Flynn Jr. away, so he decided to flip to help protect the kid.

I'll take the crying with a grain of salt, but the idea of him taking the fall for his family seems plausible.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Sounds like Flynn might be close to flipping.

I expect an epic rage-Tweetstorm from Orange Droolius tomorrow morning, before he hits the links.
    They are all so soft.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

I expect an epic rage-Tweetstorm from Orange Droolius tomorrow morning, before he hits the links.
    I am sure we will hear how Flynn was a low level flunky who had little to do with the campaign...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    As was the case last November, you have to mindful of where you get your information, but it looks like Alabama could surprise some people in this election. Fingers crossed.

What is it about Southern culture, much of which is so good? Slavery? Deeply warped religious beliefs? Both? Other?

Is it a reach to say gopher hockey has something to do with it?
    FYP These aren't religious beliefs bcause a fair abmount of the non-megachurch Pastors have come out and said lots of nopes to this kind of thing. The mega 'church-money suckers on the other hand...

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Are you sure? Maybe you should ask some random guy at your local rink so we can get to the bottom of this!
    Well since I live outside DC, I don't need somebody who travels on Metro, MARC, or VRE to tell me the timetables are rarely met.

FYI, I run the local MD HS hockey league. In the course of visiting rinks, I interact with refs - a few of which travel to Scandanavia on a regular basis. I asked them about Sweden and they've told me while it may have løvlei låkes, Malmo is not a place you want to visit and Stockholm is no longer a gardern spot.

Trust me, the zamboni driver is not a source.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Funny but I can remember at least one poster who occasionally pops up in these types of theads blowing a head gasket when Obama did not acknowledge with a public pronouncement of grief and appreciation when a law enforcement officer died on on the job. Never mind that presidents previous to Obama rarely did as well, unless there was something truly unusual like 9-11. The difference being that trump openly slurps the military at any opportunity and he is, as commander in chief, the head of the military. Not to mention he has the time to engage in the immature crap that he does 24 hours a day, so it isn't as if he is ever doing anything particularly presidential.
    Sad but true- a guy I work with is convinced that president obama likes the BLM people way more than the shot cops. For no obvious reason than because.

Noting about the tweeter in chief with similar deaths.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Are you sure? Maybe you should ask some random guy at your local rink so we can get to the bottom of this!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Not even close. The trains are still running late.
    hitler did good at first. he build roads you know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X