Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Fu-ck that orange as-shole.

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Women fascinate me how they turn on each other.
    It is easier to blame the survivor than to indict the abuser. I spent yrs taking care of women who were in the position of dealing with this stuff. You watch the woman fall on the sword and nothing happens then the next woman is not going to fall on the sword. The naive belief that you can report and it will be fixed isn't new and part of the reason why people stay silent. My Step mum is a shining example. She thinks that if you report it magically fixes because the woman can rip her shirt and cry rape if it doesn't. (paraphrasing). Some of it is ignorance and some of it is willful ignorance. If it didn't happen to her then it is because she was strong enough to stop it

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    NPR had an awesome show on the other day talking about how the more people come forward the more folks feel free to disbelieve them. Sort of like compassion fatigue. Saw it in action at my Dinner table yesterday. Disheartening. My step Mum thinks all these girls made a choice to stay so were prostituting themselves because they didn't quit. Um yeah. She has lived a fairly privileged life and didn't need to worry where her next meal was coming from. Also never had young kids to support. No insight. And whether Al Franken leaves or not, Moore gives up or not, etc party affiliation shouldn't matter. If they did something they, did something
    Women fascinate me how they turn on each other.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

No one in Congress is leaving unless they involve kids, because every man in Congress sexually harasses every semi attractive woman (or man if they swing that way) they see because they're powerful men, and that's what they do. Public interest in "shaming" them isn't going to change thousands of years of behavior overnight.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

I know this is the wrong thread, but with more women coming out, I’m more hoping that this is the tipping point for women to fully expose the losers.

Their bs intimidation has to stop, but more, the abuse needs to be stood up to and stopped.

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

NPR had an awesome show on the other day talking about how the more people come forward the more folks feel free to disbelieve them. Sort of like compassion fatigue. Saw it in action at my Dinner table yesterday. Disheartening. My step Mum thinks all these girls made a choice to stay so were prostituting themselves because they didn't quit. Um yeah. She has lived a fairly privileged life and didn't need to worry where her next meal was coming from. Also never had young kids to support. No insight. And whether Al Franken leaves or not, Moore gives up or not, etc party affiliation shouldn't matter. If they did something they, did something

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

You know how I know he isn’t? Scooby said the opposite

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Sure she would, just like Al Franken is going to resign
    Still hung up on that? He's done.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

A good conspiracy theory about Flynn flipping now. It's so convoluted I won't attempt to summarize it, but it and the Comments are a fun read.

As much as I would love these thugs to rot in prison for the rest of their lives I have no ability to hope that people this wealthy are ever held accountable.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Which federal election law did Al break? Oh, yea- he didn’t. Tiny detail.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    If she were a Democrat she'd be done.

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's interesting to view his bio. He truly appears to be a little sh-t in the best traditions of Greg Marmalard.

It's amazing how many of these ex-Young Republicans are like that. They are somehow supercilious and craven at the same time. Cowards, but also brash. In a word: soft. This has always been a Republican characteristic (hence their obsession with their laughable hyper-masculine memes), but with Dump it's on steroids now.
    The guy is a richard cranium of the first order. Likes to throw his weight around and act big (think tRump like behaviour on a local level). Loves to be the big fish in the little pond. I cannot begin to articulate the disdain I have for this guy. Bottom feeding slime who fits in quite well with the Sociopath in Chief.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Not for nothing, but any White House official should be able to endorse whomever the hell they want. What a stupid act. It’s all politics
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    You really, really don't know anything about law, do you?
    Well, I took it in a different way. People do it all the time. She is just dumber than a box of hammers and did it on the WH lawn rather than in a private fundraiser type place.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X