X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    My son in a ChiCom jail? I'll thank the person who gets him out - even Jane Fonda. That is a debt that demands repayment.
    And again...what proof do you have he didnt say thank you?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A thank you would have been nice.
      To a man who has probably never uttered those words in his life?

Comment

A thank you would have been nice.
        He knew what he signed up for.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The kid did say thank you.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It kinda just depends which blowhard you believe which is why this is so funny

Lavar Ball vs Trump is very 2017 to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              It kinda just depends which blowhard you believe which is why this is so funny

Lavar Ball vs Trump is very 2017 to say the least.
              Of the two I would prefer Lavar Ball to be president.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                The kid did say thank you.
                All 3 players thanked his highness.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/15/ucla-p...-indefinitely/
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  All 3 players thanked his highness.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/15/ucla-p...-indefinitely/
                  Obviously not to his satisfaction. He should have just left them in Jina.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Obviously not to his satisfaction. He should have just left them in Jina.
                    It's the responsibility of the Secretary of State to protect the interests of American citizens abroad, a fact which the former secretaries only wanted to enforce selectively (i.e. Michael Savage and the UK). The administration returned them safely. What happens when they're back here isn't without consequence. Sort of like what happened when mommy and daddy found out the naughty stuff you did over at little Johnny's, and gave you an *** whuppin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Well I wont lie I would have had zero issue if they went to jail in China for what they did. But LaVar Ball doesnt owe anything to Trump after the fact.
                      The elder Mr. Ball owes a simple (and acceptably curt, and sure, private works) "thank you" for keeping his son out of a Chinese jail but nothing more; but, he does owe that much.

Why?

Because Mr. Trump could have (should have?) left those lads in a Chinese prison.

What bothers me here is the elder Mr. Ball's apparent acceptance of shoplifting ("no big deal") by his child. Role model. Father of the year.

Why couldn't UCLA have been playing Singapore instead?
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-20-2017, 03:20 PM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I am not going to agree that they should have been left in China. No matter how entitled and stupid they may be.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Good Glory. He should have lobbied to get them out because he is the prez and it was what a prez should do. It doesn't matter what the parents or kids did afterward. It would be nice if they said thank you but it shouldn't make a difference for his behavior. I can't believe people are sucked even thinking about whether he is right or wrong for calling anyone out. Grown ups don't behave like this and the best way to treat a toddler tantrum is to leave them kicking and screaming in the grocery aisle.

Comment

Use Chrome? Get the "Make Trump's Tweets Eight Again" extension. Converts all of his Tweets into perfect crayon scrawl:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I am not going to agree that they should have been left in China. No matter how entitled and stupid they may be.
                              Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
                                Kids are dumb. I'd change just about everything from age 17-22 if I could.

Comment

Working...
                                X