This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    Someone needs to step up and troll tDon onto this board. It couldn't be that hard.
    Oh shut up!!!!

We already suffer rover.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      And he misspells Frankenstein to boot.
      Maybe he was thinking the pronunciation from Young Frankenstein.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Someone needs to step up and troll tDon onto this board. It couldn't be that hard.

I could photoshop him in a Gopher jersey fvcking a goat...

Comment

Goats are more of a North Dakota thing. So if you want to make it believable, you’re going to need to find a different mammal.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Much presidential. Very leadership. Such wow.
            Christ what an *******.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And the jokes are on us...
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                The lady doth project too much.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Goats are more of a North Dakota thing. So if you want to make it believable, you’re going to need to find a different mammal.
                  Hey, we Daks love our beasts, but goats are a Minnie thing. It's the little beards, I've heard.

Man, Gurth, if you could bring in both tDon and JDUBBS with that pic, we could have some serious fun around here.

Comment

Russian Ambassador can't name all the Trump officials he's met with because it would take 20 minutes or more
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Hey, we Daks love our beasts, but goats are a Minnie thing. It's the little beards, I've heard.

Man, Gurth, if you could bring in both tDon and JDUBBS with that pic, we could have some serious fun around here.

It's been my great solace that Dubbie has never found the Café although it's entirely possible that Trixie is him under yet another username.

And Slappy... the goat sodomy happened in Minny. You depraved mf-ers.

Own it.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/clinto...6816-719164761

Uppity peeps in the New Democratic Party

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/clinto...6816-719164761

Uppity peeps in the New Democratic Party
                          That's not surprising at all.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            That's not surprising at all.
                            THE FIRST RULE OF TALKING BAD ABOUT THE CLINTONS IS YOU DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE CLINTONS!!!!!!

Comment

It's been my great solace that Dubbie has never found the Café although it's entirely possible that Trixie is him under yet another username.
                              IDK what this means but I'm intrigued

Comment

Hannity wimps out.

NEW YORK — Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity ultimately said Wednesday he couldn't be the judge of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

It was an odd conclusion to a televised ultimatum. Hannity, whose words carry weight among conservatives because of his large nightly audience, had given Moore 24 hours to explain "inconsistencies" in his response to allegations of child molestation or quit the Alabama race.
                                http://www.startribune.com/fox-news-...ore/457748653/

Roy Moore explained nothing and Hannity gave him a pass. He's never done that for Bill Clinton, Al Franken, or any other liberal.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X