Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by joecct View Post
    You can't be prosecuted, but you can be persecuted.
    Not by a public school, you can't.

    Comment


    • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente




      This is what America cares about. And it's sad. Because they don't care at all about this.





      Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-11-2017, 09:49 AM.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

        Originally posted by burd View Post
        What do you mean by neoliberal crap?
        A lot of what happened under Bill Clinton with NAFTA, welfare reform (ie gutting it), deregulation of financial markets, and under Obama you had the handouts to companies like Chase who just abused the crap out of them (see recent scandal/fraud).

        Comment


        • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

          Here's another item America cares about.

          White House counselor Kellyanne Conway took to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon to blast Hillary Clinton over her slow pace to condemn Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein’s alleged sexual abuses.

          “It took Hillary abt 5 minutes to blame NRA for madman’s rampage, but 5 days to sorta-kinda blame Harvey Weinstein 4 his sexually assaults,” Conway wrote on Twitter.
          See how it works?

          Harvey Weinstein? Don't care.
          Hillary's reaction to Harvey Weinstein being slow? Care a lot.

          Thank you Kellyanne for pointing this out for America and knowing what we care about.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

            Ditka: Lol, jk there's totally oppression.

            https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/11/mi...ssion-comments
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

            1966, 1986, 2007

            Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

            Comment


            • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

              Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Ditka: Lol, jk there's totally oppression.

              https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/11/mi...ssion-comments
              The old fart must be worried about his dick pill endorsement deals.

              As somebody over 50, my advice is don't listen to anybody over 50 on any social issue, ever. We are all trapped in the myopic prejudice of the times we grew up in.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The old fart must be worried about his dick pill endorsement deals.
                Which is still covered by all insurance plans.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                  Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  A lot of what happened under Bill Clinton with NAFTA, welfare reform (ie gutting it), deregulation of financial markets, and under Obama you had the handouts to companies like Chase who just abused the crap out of them (see recent scandal/fraud).
                  Still not sure all those Bernie voters should have voted FOR Trump though, thus putting him over the top in key states....
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                  Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                  "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                  Comment


                  • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                    Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Still not sure all those Bernie voters should have voted FOR Trump though, thus putting him over the top in key states....
                    Susan Sarandon disagrees.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                    Comment


                    • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                      Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Still not sure all those Bernie voters should have voted FOR Trump though, thus putting him over the top in key states....
                      Nor for the Dems to nominate someone as toxic as Hillary...

                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                        Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        We'll have wasted enough time when America learns. And, they haven't learned yet. I don't expect them to learn in my lifetime.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                        Comment


                        • Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

                          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          We'll have wasted enough time when America learns. And, they haven't learned yet. I don't expect them to learn in my lifetime.
                          Kep's just trying to justify his vote for Trump to "send a message".
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                          Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                          "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X