Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Russia leads Latvia 1-0.
    On CNBC now.

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Why were the fans waving a giant German flag to support Norway? Do they think it's 1942 and they're the same country?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Russia leads Latvia 1-0.
        On CNBC now.
        Quick goal; nice pass.

In curling:
        The US is down by 1 to Norway going to End 9--they have the hammer. Canada just went up big on Deuchland going to End 8.
        Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
        Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Why were the fans waving a giant German flag to support Norway? Do they think it's 1942 and they're the same country?
          I believe Germany is playing on a neighboring ice.

Comment

Radulov makes it 2-0.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I wonder if the Canadian fans will break out their patented "Ovechkin Sucks" chant. It got pretty loud in Grand Forks at the 2005 WJC.

Comment

Beautiful throw by Shuster! US going up 1 on Norway to End 10.
                Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

USA up 1 going to the 10th end.

Couldn't they have tried to take out the Norway stone and taken 3?

Comment

Working...
                  X