Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6B2ggmzEDM

    Finally found it...just typed in crash and it came up under recently uploaded.

    very sad indeed

    You almost wonder if the IOC will determine the course unsafe and cancel the event?
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

    Comment


    • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

      Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
      The Georgian luge athlete, Nodar Kumaritashvili, has died from injuries sustained in the crash.

      Only 21 years old.

      First death at the Olympics since 1964.
      During training/competition.

      There was a slight incident in Munich.

      Comment


      • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

        Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        During training/competition.

        There was a slight incident in Munich.
        Well I guess you forgot Atlanta too, dumb***.



        Of course I mean during training/competition.
        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

        Comment


        • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

          The video i posted is now gone too...

          Maybe instead of worrying about people posting the video on Youtube the IOC should be more concerned about the welfare of the athletes and not designing such a dangerous track.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

          Comment


          • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

            Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            The video i posted is now gone too...

            Maybe instead of worrying about people posting the video on Youtube the IOC should be more concerned about the welfare of the athletes and not designing such a dangerous track.
            Where's the money in that?

            Comment


            • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

              Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

              You almost wonder if the IOC will determine the course unsafe and cancel the event?
              I would hope so. That area of the track is an accident waiting to happen.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

              Comment


              • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                Well I guess you forgot Atlanta too, dumb***.



                Of course I mean during training/competition.
                Maybe you should give yourself a "free hug"

                God knows you need one with the way you've been jumping on everyone's d!ck today.

                Did you forget to take your tampon out?
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

                Comment


                • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                  Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Maybe instead of worrying about people posting the video on Youtube the IOC should be more concerned about the welfare of the athletes and not designing such a dangerous track.
                  It's too bad the IOC is just one guy and he can't do more than one thing at a time.
                  Cornell University Men's Hockey
                  NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                  Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    jumping on everyone's d!ck today.

                    Did you forget to take your tampon out?
                    Ewwww... sex during that time of the month?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                      Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      It's too bad the IOC is just one guy and he can't do more than one thing at a time.
                      Point taken. But still, the fact that the IOC is trying to cover their arses over the media mess this should become rather than thinking ahead of time and designing a safer course is B.S.

                      Why is it copyright infringement if people are posting videos from news sources? The IOC shouldn't be able to claim copyright to that.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                        Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Point taken. But still, the fact that the IOC is trying to cover their arses over the media mess this should become rather than thinking ahead of time and designing a safer course is B.S.

                        Why is it copyright infringement if people are posting videos from news sources? The IOC shouldn't be able to claim copyright to that.
                        The collective intelligence of the IOC is about that of a single person. This is the same IOC that put the olympics in Rio, one of the most dangerous cities in the western hemisphere.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                          Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The collective intelligence of the IOC is about that of a single person. This is the same IOC that put the olympics in Rio, one of the most dangerous cities in the western hemisphere.
                          To be fair, they only followed FIFA's example.

                          I can't imagine they continue with the sledding events, at least not luge and skeleton. God forbid this happens again...

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                            Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
                            To be fair, they only followed FIFA's example.

                            I can't imagine they continue with the sledding events, at least not luge and skeleton. God forbid this happens again...
                            Are you kidding, you know how many people will tune in to watch after they hear about this?

                            Don't forget, we're a sick, sick society.
                            Old Monster Records

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                              Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                              Are you kidding, you know how many people will tune in to watch after they hear about this?

                              Don't forget, we're a sick, sick society.
                              If I'm a luger, i'm out of this event. A medal is not worth dying for. That and deference for the dead...
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

                                Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                                Are you kidding, you know how many people will tune in to watch after they hear about this?

                                Don't forget, we're a sick, sick society.
                                Agreed, remember the prior conversation about NBC's ratings sucking, well, they won't for the sledding events now.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                                RIP - Kirby

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X