Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Originally posted by Wardy View Post
    Hockey Norway is announcing that all participants in this Spring's USCHO Poster's Game will be added to the team roster regardless of nationality for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
    Awesome.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

3-0 after 2
      SOG are 30-10.

NBC still hasn't aired the snowboarding?!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        3-0 after 2
        SOG are 30-10.

NBC still hasn't aired the snowboarding?!
        Yes,but you can watch the repeat of the dog show. Oh so sorry, just went off.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Can

Snowcross was shown last night, if we're talking about the same mens sbx contest that my classmate baumgartner failed in.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Can

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Snowcross was shown last night, if we're talking about the same mens sbx contest that my classmate baumgartner failed in.
            No, it's the women's snowboard...it's finally on now. It's Lindsay Jacobellis' chance at redemption...on her mother's birthday...

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Women are running today...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Will someone please explain to me again how Axel Foley came to have a jump named after him.
                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Fattige Norge.

Actually, they are playing better than I expected them to. I guess that's why the games aren't played in my head.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                    Will someone please explain to me again how Axel Foley came to have a jump named after him.
                    Us snowboarders like to name dumb crap with dumber names
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Honestly, between Jeremy Roenick and the other guys? I'd choose Fran Drescher.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Getzlaf, 4-0.

Comment

Heatley, 5-0.

Comment

5-0 Heatley with another...

Anyone else think Roenick and Milbury will come to blows before this tournament is over?
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              5-0 Heatley with another...

Anyone else think Roenick and Milbury will come to blows before this tournament is over?
                              Now that would be entertaining.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The floodgates have opened.

There's the blowout we were all expecting...
                                "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X