Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Has NBC aired the snowboarding yet? Don't want to spoil a result if they haven't.
    *checks NBC*

It appears to be some bitter russian driving around in his car.

Not sure what event that is.

*facepalm* You're only 15 minutes in, you dolts.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      And he isn't even there for this game, correct? Are we talking about Tollefsen?
      Correct. Tollefsen is also a bit banged up.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Womens' SBX will be airing in primetime.
        sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
        streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
        TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Canada finally scores. Nice shot by Iginla.
          PPG.
          17:30 left in the 2nd.

Comment

Jerome from God and possibly another assist on the PP

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Bobby Orr is playing?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                I didn't know that Tim Tebow was also Canadian and a hockey player.

Comment

2-0.

Comment

Tip by Heater
                    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Yeah, Canada wasn't actually going to not beat Norway.
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

ok... i was a little ****ed at the horrible coverage NBC has been giving the games, but i was at least glad to have some events live. i just went to nbcolympics.com to check out the box score from the ladies game and what do i see on the front page? the results from the women's snowboard cross that won't air on nbc for at least another 24 minutes. thanks nbc... you're great at this stuff. how am i supposed to check to see what the tv schedule will be or see what live events are playing online without having them ruin crap that they're tape delaying. piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          *checks NBC*

It appears to be some bitter russian driving around in his car.

Not sure what event that is.
                          LOL. He's such a whiny little baby with a bad haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                            ok... i was a little ****ed at the horrible coverage NBC has been giving the games, but i was at least glad to have some events live. i just went to nbcolympics.com to check out the box score from the ladies game and what do i see on the front page? the results from the women's snowboard cross that won't air on nbc for at least another 24 minutes. thanks nbc... you're great at this stuff. how am i supposed to check to see what the tv schedule will be or see what live events are playing online without having them ruin crap that they're tape delaying. piece of ****.
                            They actually tell you to bookmark pages so you aren't spoiled.

Comment

3-0

Comment

Hockey Norway is announcing that all participants in this Spring's USCHO Poster's Game will be added to the team roster regardless of nationality for the 2014 Winter Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                                X