Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Japan wins by a millimeter.

(that's what she said)
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Japan defeats the US women in Curling.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Japan wins in curling by centimeters.

Comment

And the CAN/NOR game has been switched over to CNBC.

Comment

The game will now move to CNBC...after 3 minutes of commercials during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

(that's what she said)
              they would know.... (SAPS)
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

(that's what she said)
                That was painfully close.

Comment

Every minute that this game stays 0-0 the weight on Team Canada's shoulders grows.

Comment

I admit, I am surprised the blowout isn't on.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Another penalty killed. SOG are 14-4 Canada.

0-0 after 1

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        I admit, I am surprised the blowout isn't on.
                        The Swiss are supposed to be tougher than Norway in hockey, correct? This is a little surprising.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Considering Norway's only NHL player got waived by Detroit after being traded for Ville freaking Leino, yeah.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Has NBC aired the snowboarding yet? Don't want to spoil a result if they haven't.

Comment

Considering Norway's only NHL player got waived by Detroit after being traded for Ville freaking Leino, yeah.
                              And he isn't even there for this game, correct? Are we talking about Tollefsen?
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Has NBC aired the snowboarding yet? Don't want to spoil a result if they haven't.
                                No I dont believe they have. Bu yet again Ive already had it ruined for me by seeing it another website.

Comment

Working...
                                X