Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

No hockey for me either

Screw you, NBC. Just for that, I'm with CoCo.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Did you see that roof shot by Darwitz? Does she have eligibility and can she play for the Gopher men's team next year?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

9-0. Darwitz with a Howitzer.

5 for 5 on the PP.
        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

This is ridiculous. Maybe we can beat Canada's 18-0 record though
          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

I like that the "Boss" button is unavailable during commercials. Another bonus for NBC.

Comment

10-0. Darwitz shorthanded.

Comment

11-0.

Comment

Another hat trick for Potter.

Dear NBC:

I want to watch the game, not commercials for 5 minutes. SHOW THE GAME!

Me

Comment

Wow.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Potter can dangle a little bit.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I didn't the Russians of all countries were this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Potter can dangle a little bit.
                          That was awesome
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZshZp-cxKg&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZshZp-cxKg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

12-0.

Comment

Engstrom should never score on that.

12-0. Eek.

Comment

Working...
                                X