Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Yeah this match has been frustrating. Hopefully Shuster shows up against Norway tonight.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Canada and Norway going to overtime or whatever you call it in curling.

Comment

Originally posted by pardonme View Post
        Canada and Norway going to overtime or whatever you call it in curling.
        Is that on a channel?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          I'm pretty sure I remember that as well, but can't remember if it was for 2006 or a tournament in between.
          It had to have been 2006, because I don't watch curling outside of the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post
            Is that on a channel?
            Don't give NBC any ideas or they'll forgo the hockey coverage to cover curling.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              Allegedly, yes. Link

The word "replay" makes me question it though.
              Good. Looks like I MIGHT get to see USA v. Russia this afternoon after all. I hope, I hope, I hope.

ETA: Ugh, probably not. I don't get MSNBC so I don't think I'll be able to stream the game. Which is dumb, because if I HAD MSNBC, why would I want to stream the game? *facepalm*
              sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
              streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
              TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Well, now that we've moved into the hockey and curling season of the olympics, I might have to duck out to prevent any spoilers. Going to watch them online later I think. NBC said they would put these up on VOD after the event. Hopefully they are a big sack of liars.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, time to listen to the Canadians boo the hell out of the Americans.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                    Good. Looks like I MIGHT get to see USA v. Russia this afternoon after all. I hope, I hope, I hope.

ETA: Ugh, probably not. I don't get MSNBC so I don't think I'll be able to stream the game. Which is dumb, because if I HAD MSNBC, why would I want to stream the game? *facepalm*
                    What? They're preventing you from watching because you don't have MSNBC? What do you have?

Comment

I love it how they can't even call GM Motors place its rightful name.

It's Canada Hockey place for the olympics...

Comment

Not seeing a link to live stream on nbcolympics

Comment

Me neither...
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I still have the "alert me" option...

Comment

Gah, can't even find a less than legal option b/c I don't have streamtorrent or sopcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                What? They're preventing you from watching because you don't have MSNBC? What do you have?
                                Not 100% sure that that's the case, but I think that's what the hubby said the other day. We only have a basic cable package so we only get NBC, none of their other channels. I don't have our cable username/password so I have to wait until he gets home to try it. For clarification: I'm talking about the womens' game later on this afternoon (which is on MSNBC), not the mens' game going on right now.
                                sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                                streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                                TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Working...
                                X