Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****. Korea just ****ed themselves out of sweeping the 1,500 m short track final. America takes 2nd and 3rd. Ohno gets his 6th medal.
    That was FREAKING AWESOME. Short Track is so ridiculous to begin with and that was sick.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: The Official Thread of the Run-Up to the XXI Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      That was FREAKING AWESOME. Short Track is so ridiculous to begin with and that was sick.
      Agreed! And women's moguls is shaping up to be really damm awesome too!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
        The big question to be answered: Is there going to be the usual Olympic Cuties thread or is that going to reside here?
        Check in with Dude Love about that.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I think Bahrke got her............

come on........

damm, Heil goes into first.

Kearney needs to nail this!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Kearney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes! I think she got it!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I think Bahrke got her............

come on........

damm, Heil goes into first.

Kearney needs to nail this!
                Nice backflip by Kearney!
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Kearney wins the Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suck it again Canada!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Usa! Usa! Usa!
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This Canadian home gold drought thing is *hilarious* considering that host countries usually do much better than usual.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          This Canadian home gold drought thing is *hilarious* considering that host countries usually do much better than usual.
                          I hope it keeps going, it could get very fun as these games go on

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I hope it keeps going, it could get very fun as these games go on
                            Well, they got 7 in Torino, so I imagine it'll end in the next day or two.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Woot woot!! USA in first overall for medals!
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wow this is a fantastic little story about the ridiculous level of danger the winter olympians go through.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X