9 year old found dead at school due to hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year old found dead at school due to hanging

I don't have any kids yet, but parents, please please please please talk with your kids. Even if they don't want to open up about anything, get them to talk. Do whatever it takes so that this doesn't happen to them.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...ine.cnn?hpt=T2
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Re: 9 year old found dead at school due to hanging

This on the heels of a 15-year old girl comitting suicide in South Hadley, MA

What Happened to Phoebe Prince. She didn't even find peace in death
    Last edited by Kieron; 01-26-2010, 05:43 PM.
    GO MINUTEMEN

Comment

I find this Dr. amazing. She jumps all over the nurse. A 9 year old asks to use the bathroom, and she should expect he is suicidal? Please.
      Providence College
      National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
        I find this Dr. amazing. She jumps all over the nurse. A 9 year old asks to use the bathroom, and she should expect he is suicidal? Please.
        Clearly video games and television are to blame. Do these people even think about what they say before they say it?
        sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
        streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
        TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Heh... to prevent this from reoccurring, all nurses must watch all students use the bathroom.

No... that's not sick, disgusting, or perverted in any way.... isn't it?

Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

"Why did you feel a need to lock the door?"

Hell, I'm an old arse man, and I lock the bathroom door in a public/etc place. Friggin' quack.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
            X