Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    so republicans freed the slaves? therefore.......
    Having a hand in ending slavery, in and of itself, doesn't make one a living saint. Many 19th century northern pols and voters opposed slavery, but didn't believe in black equality. General Sherman "made Georgia howl" out of loyalty to the Union, but was actually sympathetic to the practice of slavery and opposed to black equality.

Comment

Rupert Murdoch is concerned the WSJ has gotten too factual, and has ordered his editors to crack down on reporters being too hard on SCROTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        ****, the entire stat of Iowa is 93%. I'm willing to bet the whitest counties aren't in the south, but in the north.
        I'm pretty sure there are zip codes in Maine that are 100% white. I think the small town I grew up in had a handful of people that identified as Native American, and that was it until a mixed race family moved into town.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          never, EVER, confuse texas with the south!!!

texas is texas. that's all
          Texas has been the capital of The South ever since they murdered JFK. They're the quintessential white power "I take my orders from Jesus durr" Once-ler state.
          Last edited by Kepler; 08-24-2017, 12:36 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Remember that dipsh*t from the Vice News documentary? (Well, the one they focused on the most.)

He is being charged with three felonies.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...rns-himself-in
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Rupert Murdoch is concerned the WSJ has gotten too factual, and has ordered his editors to crack down on reporters being too hard on SCROTUS.
              Blue Horseshoe LOVES Donald Trump.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The definitive statement of Rover's theory of 2016.
                Funny, since there's a polticalwire story that Sanders voters tipped the election to Trump! I don't have an account but perhaps someone does...

https://politicalwire.com/2017/08/23...lection-trump/
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  I'm pretty sure there are zip codes in Maine that are 100% white. I think the small town I grew up in had a handful of people that identified as Native American, and that was it until a mixed race family moved into town.
                  I would think Washington County had some during the 80's and 90's but decent amount of Hispanic people living there now. There are definitely some that are over 90%.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Regarding Dems in 2020 (waaayyy to early, but what else are we going to do before the Patriots season starts?) my preference for Lizzy Warren remains, but I have to say I was expecting her to emerge as more of a spokesperson for the Dem opposition. She really hasn't done that even from the vantage point of living in her state. Now perhaps she's taking it slow to focus on her re-election which is fine but I thought we'd get more of her making the rounds of the talk shows and calling press conferences to argue the Dem points. Right now oddly enough the most effective Dem politicians are both from NY Schumer to my surprise has done a solid job running the Senate thus far and if he extracts some concessions in the debt ceiling negotiations (like funding ACA payments) then he's batting a thousand.

For governor's I see what Cuomo is up to, which is checking which way the winds are blowing and burnishing his liberal credentials. Whatever his motivations, he's passed same sex marriage through the legislature, banned fracking, and enacted a free state college tuition proposal. Check. Check. Check on a liberal's wish list and its an actual accomplishment.

IMHO the best job by any Dem governor today is Jerry Brown who has not only made California governable again but successfully run based on liberal principles. The dude's like 90, but he got the job done by any measure. However I believe he's done next year (term limits).
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Regarding Dems in 2020 (waaayyy to early, but what else are we going to do before the Patriots season starts?) my preference for Lizzy Warren remains, but I have to say I was expecting her to emerge as more of a spokesperson for the Dem opposition. She really hasn't done that even from the vantage point of living in her state. Now perhaps she's taking it slow to focus on her re-election which is fine but I thought we'd get more of her making the rounds of the talk shows and calling press conferences to argue the Dem points. Right now oddly enough the most effective Dem politicians are both from NY Schumer to my surprise has done a solid job running the Senate thus far and if he extracts some concessions in the debt ceiling negotiations (like funding ACA payments) then he's batting a thousand.

For governor's I see what Cuomo is up to, which is checking which way the winds are blowing and burnishing his liberal credentials. Whatever his motivations, he's passed same sex marriage through the legislature, banned fracking, and enacted a free state college tuition proposal. Check. Check. Check on a liberal's wish list and its an actual accomplishment.

IMHO the best job by any Dem governor today is Jerry Brown who has not only made California governable again but successfully run based on liberal principles. The dude's like 90, but he got the job done by any measure. However I believe he's done next year (term limits).
                      Is Warren even going to win re-election? There was a poll that came out maybe a couple months ago that showed she was struggling. I'm always skeptical of polls, but it was surprising just how bad her numbers were. Baker should help whatever republican runs against her.

If she ran against Trump she might have a shot just because of how much he is disliked, but I think in most years she would get smoked. There is something irritating about her tone. I think the pochohontas stuff would hurt her more nationally than it has in mass too.

The anti-gun stuff would kill Cuomo in a national election. That might play in New York City, but would really hurt him in a lot of swing states.

Who else do you have in mind? It's kind of surprising there aren't more dems available with a Schumer type background. Someone who has been around awhile but still young enough to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        If she ran against Trump she might have a shot just because of how much he is disliked, but I think in most years she would get smoked. There is something irritating about her tone. I think the pochohontas stuff would hurt her more nationally than it has in mass too.
                        ^^^^^^^^

I rest my case.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Yeah Jerry Brown redux has been great, but it would be hard to overlook his age. And the fact he ran so much when he was younger, if he tried again there'd be a bit of a Stassen feel to it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Is Warren even going to win re-election?
                            Yes.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yes.
                              I'll laugh if she loses.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes.
                                I agree. It will be interesting if it's more 70-30 or 55-45. I'm not quite sure why but it doesn't seem like people embrace her around here as much as one would expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X