X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Do Doc Rivers coached teams have an inability to close out series? Up 3-0 to the Raptors and the margin is now 3-2.
    Embid is hurt, thumb on shooting hand needs surgery

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Do Doc Rivers coached teams have an inability to close out series? Up 3-0 to the Raptors and the margin is now 3-2.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Nets and Lakers have a large number of combined HoFers and 0 combined playoff wins.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    So proud of the wolves. Truly a MN team. Up 20+ in the 4th quarter and lose the game.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

Everyone should be forced to visit corporate farms. I'm keeping my small flock of layers in their coop, normally they would be out in their yard.
    Yeah. I've seen it. It's fucking awful. My dad worked on a chicken farm so I've also heard endless stories. I try to buy the most humanely raised animals we can. Local when possible, but it's not always easy.

Anyways. As ****ty as a life we provide animals, which we should do better, as a matter of principle, I don't think we should boil vertebrates alive.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

Everyone should be forced to visit corporate farms. I'm keeping my small flock of layers in their coop, normally they would be out in their yard.
    Is it like a brewery tour where we get free samples at the end?

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yes. Absolutely I understand.

We also shouldn't be boiling pigs and chickens alive in steam ovens. Nitrogen is an extremely humane way to do the same thing. Then you can do whatever you need to.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

You understand it's because there's avian flu spreading like crazy and they are culling flocks at the behest of state and federal ag officials?
    Yes. Absolutely I understand.

We also shouldn't be boiling pigs and chickens alive in steam ovens. Nitrogen is an extremely humane way to do the same thing. Then you can do whatever you need to.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So the last two Wolves games have been interrupted by protestors. Usually I hate that ****. Until I googled what they were protesting.

Google "VSD plus"

looking for some chain and superglue...
    You understand it's because there's avian flu spreading like crazy and they are culling flocks at the behest of state and federal ag officials?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    So the last two Wolves games have been interrupted by protestors. Usually I hate that ****. Until I googled what they were protesting.

Google "VSD plus"

looking for some chain and superglue...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by french rage View Post
    wow they put a lot of effort into capitalizing that word: https://www.sportscasting.com/larry-...place-to-live/
    "Larry also reminisced about his love of skiing and his sweet tooth. 'Yeah, all I really needed was some Coke, some snow, some sugar.'"
    Last edited by Kepler; 01-15-2022, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Wow they put a lot of effort into capitalizing that word: https://www.sportscasting.com/larry-...place-to-live/

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Steph Curry: all time leader in 3s.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Per reports, massive amounts of racism and misogyny within every American white-owned entity.
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Curry passes Ray Allen all-time for RS+playoff 3 pt-ers. Still about 70 or so short of RS record.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X