No announcement yet.

Basketball 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA players are meeting tonight...I would pay money to be a fly on the wall in that meeting.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The NBA players are meeting tonight...I would pay money to be a fly on the wall in that meeting.
      Rumor being tossed around the players are PO’d enough that the rest of the Playoffs might be in jeopardy.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Rumor being tossed around the players are PO’d enough that the rest of the Playoffs might be in jeopardy.
        Yeah I gotta think it is a serious possibility. I know Lebron is pretty much done with this and Milwaukee probably wants to do anything but play basketball right now. I havent really been interested in the NBA in quite some time but damn if I am not proud of the players right now. Only thing that would be better is if they all quit the playoffs and showed up in Kenosha. Hell I will be in Lake Geneva this weekend I want to show up there with a couple of Costco water packs and help.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/sta...12349596479488

The Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers have voted to boycott the rest of the playoffs and were the first two teams to exit the meeting, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
          A lot of bitter people...but the line of the night is:

"The Knicks have been boycotting for the last 9 years"

That is just funny right there.
          Last edited by Handyman; 08-26-2020, 09:47 PM.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I like forward to the GOP saying players need to shut up and play before giving Aubrey Huff a 40 minute spot at the RNC to tell us how he's such a strong badass.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Lebron walked out.

Its over
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Lebron walked out.

Its over
                Last I saw the rest of the teams voted to play but I cant see that lasting...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Everything I’m reading says lebron runs the show.

Could be wrong. But I can definitely buy it.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• He does...but i think it begins and ends with Milwaukee.

Btw the Minneapolis riots are stupid. If the guy killed two people and then himself (which seems to be the case) he is not who you riot for.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I saw a couple great tweets tonight.

1. Chris Paul got everyone on his team to register to vote.
                      2. The NBAPA should become a voter registration advocacy group. Get people registered and help them vote.
                      Code:

Comment

• LeBron is doing something like that as well.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Moscow is hard at work...

https://twitter.com/MasonGinsberg/st...97826709880833
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I forgot about this: https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1298727443306622979
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              His Players Tribune article on it.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I mean come on. How dumb do you have to be to be on camera and KNOW the guy you are assaulting is an NBA player and still do that. I get there is a level of arrogance and narcissism involved but that is almost like living in a different reality. And all of that for a parking violation.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X