Basketball 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I mean come on. How dumb do you have to be to be on camera and KNOW the guy you are assaulting is an NBA player and still do that. I get there is a level of arrogance and narcissism involved but that is almost like living in a different reality. And all of that for a parking violation.
    And the city then offered $400k as a settlement.

To a guy who makes $1.6 million per season...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Sounds like the playoffs are back on
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Sounds like the playoffs are back on
        Probably decided falling back on that college education isn't the best move.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Gotta love that dog whistle racist “humor”.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Yeah I am sure they are hurting for cash...

BTW...and I am saying this because I want you to know why your post wont get the reaction you think it should...that is what the racist boogaloos on Twitter say too. Now I am not saying you are one of them (no snark) I am just saying if you are trafficking in their type of humor you might want to take a step back and re-evaluate. It wasnt that clever of a joke anyways.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is the one I always think of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oga0RjpftWs

Just standing there waiting for a cab to the US Open and gets slammed to the ground by a dip****. Guarantee that doesn't happen if he's not half Black.
              Last edited by unofan; 08-27-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I always think about that when I hear redneck cop fellators use the "criminal" defense as a reason. What crime was James Blake committing?

I am old enough to remember when just being a criminal didnt mean you deserved to be beaten or killed. Of course I am White so I guess for me that is still the standard...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I am sure they are hurting for cash...

BTW...and I am saying this because I want you to know why your post wont get the reaction you think it should...that is what the racist boogaloos on Twitter say too. Now I am not saying you are one of them (no snark) I am just saying if you are trafficking in their type of humor you might want to take a step back and re-evaluate. It wasnt that clever of a joke anyways.
                  It got pretty much the exact reaction I figured it would get here, given how tight everyone is wound. The average NBA salary is something like $8 million. I’m sure they’ll be fine.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Well if you are gonna tell bad jokes people wont respond well ;-)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well if you are gonna tell bad jokes people wont respond well ;-)
                      Oh come on...they're black, and Hovey implied they're stupid. How is that not hilarious???

Comment

• Originally posted by sjhovey View Post

it got pretty much the exact reaction i figured it would get here, given how unfunny the joke was.
                        fyp.

Comment

Well if you are gonna tell bad jokes people wont respond well ;-)
                          Yeah, because no one has ever made fun of college athletes and the college education, or lack thereof, that they acquire as "student athletes."

You guys need to get out more, start drinking, get away from the internet, or something. People are wound way, way too tight.

Comment

• Dude the joke was unfunny because it was hacky and cliche...like making fun of college athletes. (you ever notice no one ever really laughs at those jokes) It has zero to do with being wound tight. If I was wound too tight I would have posted I thought you were a racist not that racists are making that joke and I know you arent one.

So the bit was you wanted us to react like what you said was super offensive so you could feel like you got a rise out of us. Well better jokes might have worked...this fell flat like a dad joke. :-) And tomorrow when I am out of town, having drinks and enjoying nice weather it still wont be funny :-)

Get better material and your trolling will work better ;-)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dude the joke was unfunny because it was hacky and cliche...like making fun of college athletes. (you ever notice no one ever really laughs at those jokes) It has zero to do with being wound tight. If I was wound too tight I would have posted I thought you were a racist not that racists are making that joke and I know you arent one.

So the bit was you wanted us to react like what you said was super offensive so you could feel like you got a rise out of us. Well better jokes might have worked...this fell flat like a dad joke. :-) And tomorrow when I am out of town, having drinks and enjoying nice weather it still wont be funny :-)

Get better material and your trolling will work better ;-)
                              That.... was thorough.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Per reports, massive amounts of racism and misogyny within the Suns organization.

​​​​
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X