• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    They are called the Left. Unlike the White Nationalist GOPers who are afraid to call themselves what they are and have to come up with code names (i.e. the Alt Right) the Left doesnt have to do that.
    I think there is a mix of leftists, anarchists, probably some communists, and a bunch of progressives. None of them are afraid of the labels.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

*snicker* I see some on Twitter are pushing a photo from London riots a few years back as "Look at the evil Leftists with their beatin' sticks!!"

Even though Boston PD wasn't allowing anything stick shaped and did (from what I quickly searched on Twitter) a Hell of a job with crowd control today.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Boston Police and Mass State Police roughing up the alt-left(or whatever you call it) right now.
    They are called the Left. Unlike the White Nationalist GOPers who are afraid to call themselves what they are and have to come up with code names (i.e. the Alt Right) the Left doesnt have to do that.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I say burn them all and send the ashes to Russia.
    This sounds so Clinton-esque, and I apologize. Define "all." EVERY monument/memorial relating to US history?

Yes, I know your cynicism is on fleek right now.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    There is no point I'm trying to make. I'm interested in a healthy discussion about monuments/memorials/etc.
    I say burn them all and send the ashes to Russia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X