X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Different Topic.

Read in the paper yesterday that Turtle Boy is indicating that there is no way in hell that Congress won't raise the debt ceiling. I would imagine to do that he'll have to make it clean so he can get the Democrats to support it. That'd be political suicide for him but he's used to that. Republicans are like zombies. No matter how much they try to kill themselves they never die.

And then I saw this gem.

If that **** is in the debt ceiling bill Turtle Boy will get zero Democrats to vote for it.
    Please let The Moron in Chief shut down the Government over this...that plays well in speeches but it wont when Park Ranger Cletus isnt getting his paycheck.

Of course the usual suspects around here will passively defend it" and tell us how it was actually a great move because it cuts spending...even though all the things that need to actually be cut to fix the issue will still get their money.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No ****. Never would have guessed.
      What would he know...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Newsom is a Young Man in a Hurry. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do just that. After all we assume Harris will do exactly that with the Senate.

Nobody's knocking Harris down yet and the idea that Democrats are going to bias against an opinionated woman is inane. Hillary may have picked up votes on identity but she lost them on the merits.

If you want to see just how far identity can get you in the Democratic party look at Tulsi Gabbard. She's awful -- I know this personally -- and yet everybody has their panties in a bunch over her because she's a woman, brown(ish), and supposedly a Hindu (actually a crazy Hare Krishna offshoot personality cult run by a con artist named Chris Butler). But good god mention her on Kos and the tears of joy fall like rain.
        Being Governor and being Senator are two different animals. If he wanted to fast track he would forget being Governor and just run for President...running in 2 years makes him look like Sarah Palin.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Which was readily apparent beforehand, so pardon me if I don't believe the blinders are coming off unless and until it actually happens.
          To be fair, the last election was so close, basically decided by just a few counties in a few states (all of whom usually went Democrat), that it won't take many people to come to the realization that Trump was no good to swing the election back to any Democratic candidate.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Give me Franken/Newsom in 2020.

Yes it's a pipe dream but a girl can right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              To be fair, the last election was so close, basically decided by just a few counties in a few states (all of whom usually went Democrat), that it won't take many people to come to the realization that Trump was no good to swing the election back to any Democratic candidate.
              lol. Wanna bet?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

lol. Wanna bet?
                After last year, no way!
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Not if more legislation passes to target voting in those areas. Someone running for Secretary of State in Michigan is already trying to make stricter voting laws.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I don't get it. Why this obsession with size? Trumpy and his supporters?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Give me Franken/Newsom in 2020.

Yes it's a pipe dream but a girl can right?
                      I would be all for it (and it would win) but I dont see that happening. I certainly dont see Newsom quitting as Governor for Veep.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Governors only run as Veep if their term limited or about to lose an election
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                        X