X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

McConnell privately wonders whether Trump will finish term

Well, Joe's wish that Republican leadership replace their "losers" after the ACA might be coming true.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Tucker Carlson has even less respect for Trump voters than I do.
      Where are you getting the impression Carlson was trolling deplorables with that comment?

Comment

Score one for the PC brigade http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rsity-virgini/
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Rover obviously knocked off and hit the bar early today, as he's again looking to have the same fight where there isn't one to be had. Calling Hillary mean names had nothing to do with Democrats not turning out for her. Hillary fcked it up for herself by campaigning in red states, when she should've been campaigning to save the "Blue Wall", where Kellyanne Conway told Dump to spend most of October. It worked for him, and she scored a victory for the plutes.

Hillary had mediocre strategists, terrible tacticians, and therefore ran a doomed campaign. Rover, you know that the conscience of every left-leaning poster in these threads is clean - we all voted for her. Now, get over it and have yourself another rum & Coke before you stroke out.

Comment

Big Trouble in Little Brainland: the creeps turn on each other.
            There was no doubt this would happen. Trump got too big for his britches and the psychos are gonna follow their pied piper all the way to a different candidate.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Is puzzy grabbing allowed?
              If it is, the US is hosed. No one has helped himself to more chatch without legal consequences than Dear Leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                So what?

Is it so bad that ESPN had empathy for people in Virginia??? Even if it's misplaced- is thinking about that really so bad?

It's not as if he got fired, he was moved to a different game.

Why is it so bad that ESPN is worried about that? They are a private company, and is free to do what they want.

YOU need to be a little less sensitive, it seems.

Comment

"Man up"? Well, um, yes, let's just have a little tour of our sixth grade rhetoric tactics while we're at it.

The nicknames I remember:

There may have been others, I don't recall them.
                  You and I never used this one, but I've also heard Hillsa, She-Wolf of the SS. Which was hilarious until this recent spate of neo-Nazi uprisings.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    So what?

Is it so bad that ESPN had empathy for people in Virginia??? Even if it's misplaced- is thinking about that really so bad?

It's not as if he got fired, he was moved to a different game.

Why is it so bad that ESPN is worried about that? They are a private company, and is free to do what they want.

YOU need to be a little less sensitive, it seems.
                    I can't imagine the trauma the great people of Virginia would have had to endure if Mr. Lee announced the game. It's his fault for picking that name as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I can't imagine the trauma the great people of Virginia would have had to endure if Mr. Lee announced the game. It's his fault for picking that name as far as I'm concerned.
                      You are pretty weak for that to really bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        The internet sleuths at Reddit have pretty much already debunked this one.

It's the Washington times. They are about a quarter step up from he national enquirer.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It's the Washington times. They are about a quarter step up from he national enquirer.
                          Even if it was true, I don't understand why anyone would've be *that* upset over it. Be mad at ESPN for empathising?? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

No way, right wing news ended up being the real fake news the whole time? Imagine that.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think it was a Fox Sports guy who got it started. I wouldn't be shocked if it was fake. Im certainly not going to miss a chance to have a pop at ESPN though.

Comment

On the right, yes. But on the left? No, that seems like Brown University BS to me.

While there is of course sexism everywhere, the left's Puritanical obsession to rake for every last vestige of sin within one's own breast curtails it, while the cocktail party company self-selects it out. Having lost both the Dixiecrats and the Deplorables, there just aren't that many sexists under 60 remaining on the left. It's not good soil for them anymore, particularly when the grass next door in the GOP is so verdant.

The sexism shield was just another self-deluded excuse deployed by the Ministry of Entitlement to explain how their Dear Leader failed to impress anybody without the Clinton chip embedded in their cortex.
                                It is not as BS as you pretend it is. The Left is hardly immune to bias and prejudice and to think otherwise is to have your head in the sand.

Want proof...remember Prop 8 in California? In 2008 many of the people (especially Black Voters) who flocked to vote for Obama voted to make same sex marriage illegal. According to you that shouldnt happen because the Black Voters are overwhelmingly Democrat. That doesnt mean they think Women deserve equal rights or Gays should be allowed to marry.

The Left is no better than anyone else because the Left is still human. That is why despite Warren being nothing at all like Hillary you hear a lot of the same BS from the same people (not Righties) that you heard about Hillary.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X