This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Tucker Carlson has even less respect for Trump voters than I do.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Somewhere Kep, once again, Kellyanne Conway is reading your posts and smiling. You're the kind of liberal her people love. Instead of focusing on what's important (controlling the SCOTUS) its more important to complain about a candidate "wired into the power structure of the party". Good Lord.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Somewhere Kep, once again, Kellyanne Conway is reading your posts and smiling. You're the kind of liberal her people love. Instead of focusing on what's important (controlling the SCOTUS) its more important to complain about a candidate "wired into the power structure of the party". Good Lord.
        As opposed to the guy who always throws his little sniveling jab into every other topic, completely out of the blue.

Get over your butthurt for being exposed on Election Night. If it wasn't for your perpetual pity party we'd all have forgotten your humiliation already.

Your terrible candidate blew it. Stop blaming the voters and start getting behind candidates who don't make Al Gore looked polished and John Kerry look charismatic.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Get over your butthurt for being exposed on Election Night. If it wasn't for you we'd all have forgotten your humiliation already.

Your terrible candidate blew it. Stop blaming the voters and start getting behind candidates who don't make Al Gore looked polished and John Kerry look charismatic.
          Kep, I think the problem with you is you enjoy losing, or at least you're comfortable with it. Maybe it makes you feel better for making all those sexist comments last year. Regardless, might it be time for you to focus on what's important, now that you've seen the effect of your antics (Trump being elected President)? Maybe "polished" and "charismatic" take a back seat to being right on policy, especially given the opponent wasn't exactly polished or charismatic himself?

Or, is the allure of losing and chalking it up to some vast conspiracy just too hard to resist?

Libs could have overturned Citizens United. They chose to stay home/vote 3rd party. Anybody who did so, or who spent the whole election complaining about their candidate, you got what you deserve. Don't like it? Then learn from it.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            And where are we going to get the money for that?
            I know, it's not like having free and fair elections and removing the corrupting power of money from government would profoundly improve our democracy or anything.

Build the Navy 2 more aircraft carriers and make sure Jamie Dimon has enough money to buy Long Island - "just a house in the Hamptons? That's hardly fair, don't you know who I am?" - so he doesn't have to slum it with mere millionaires in Syosset.
            I went home with a waitress the way I always do
            How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/s...11467955974144

Like I said, better to confront and counter protest than merely ignoring them.
              Nah Sicatoka told us better to stand back and let them protest. If we just let them do what they want they wont cause any problems. Just like children...just let them have their way and all will be well!!

$5 says Faux and the White Terrorist Sympathizers will say this is bad because that blocks their freedom of speech or some such nonsense.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by E.J. Smith View Post
                I know, it's not like having free and fair elections and removing the corrupting power of money from government would profoundly improve our democracy or anything.

Build the Navy 2 more aircraft carriers and make sure Jamie Dimon has enough money to buy Long Island - "just a house in the Hamptons? That's hardly fair, don't you know who I am?" - so he doesn't have to slum it with mere millionaires in Syosset.
                To be fair, Syosset sucks. But he strikes me as far more of a Manhasset man.
                Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by E.J. Smith View Post

For the record I am all for it. (along with a controlled time for campaigning) Problem is money for public elections will come from taxes and people hate paying taxes. They will hate it even more if the those taxes go to funding the campaign of the "other side". Not to mention our budget is a mess...

The other thing is, do you want Congress to control how much money goes into the campaign? Can you imagine what they would do for the upcoming elections? They would slash public funding all over the place because they have the seats.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Nah Sicatoka told us better to stand back and let them protest. If we just let them do what they want they wont cause any problems. Just like children...just let them have their way and all will be well!!

$5 says Faux and the White Terrorist Sympathizers will say this is bad because that blocks their freedom of speech or some such nonsense.
                    I feel like those same people were annoyed at the Dakota pipeline protesters and were just fine with seeing the water cannons used on veterans!

Comment

It's ("drain the swamp") clearly just an empty slogan. Chasing specifics would seem a waste of time. No Trumpeter is going to admit, "okay, you got me, I'll vote better next time."
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        It's ("drain the swamp") clearly just an empty slogan. Chasing specifics would seem a waste of time. No Trumpeter is going to admit, "okay, you got me, I'll vote better next time."
                        The reason I bring it up is that THEY bring it up. As if they know what it really means.

I'd like to know what it really means- should I support it or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Tucker Carlson has even less respect for Trump voters than I do.
                          That was awesome. I used to have zero respect for Tucker, but then he pulled out the masterful Chuck Norris joke troll on his own audience. Well done sir, my respect is boosted to "will **** on to extinguish fire."
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            That was awesome. I used to have zero respect for Tucker, but then he pulled out the masterful Chuck Norris joke troll on his own audience. Well done sir, my respect is boosted to "will **** on to extinguish fire."
                            Dude went to St. George's and Trinity, so he's in the running for Upper Class Twit of the Year, but even he treats the Deplorables like a cross between leprosy and NASCAR.

Best part is the fools will never understand they were being mocked. That's A-level trolling, like Reagan on the fundies.

Meanwhile, Dumpy continues his drive to murder everyone who voted for him.

Trump administration officials have told the National Academy of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine to halt a review of the increased public health risks faced by Appalachian residents who live near mountaintop removal coal-mining sites, the academies revealed in a statement issued Monday.

Word of the U.S. Department of the Interior’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement order was disclosed by the academies just hours before the scientific panel conducting the study was scheduled to hear from coalfield residents at a public meeting Monday evening in Hazard, Kentucky, and then hold two days of business meetings in Lexington.
                            Hazard is the seat of Perry County, Kentucky, which went for Trump 80/20.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-22-2017, 11:48 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

More best people: https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...ity-pedophilia

Donald Trump has come up with another horrendously anti-LGBT nominee for a high government position — this time, a man who has argued that legalization of same-sex marriage will lead to legalization of pedophilia. Plus he’s a birther and a climate change denier.

Sam Clovis is Trump’s nominee to be undersecretary for research, education, and economics in the U.S. Department of Agriculture — the department’s chief scientist. He is currently senior White House adviser to the USDA.

He was nominated in July and awaits confirmation by the Senate, but his anti-LGBT record was scrutinized in a CNN article published Monday, based on research by the news channel’s KFile investigative team. A previous KFile investigation revealed his embrace of birtherism and his skepticism about climate change.

Clovis took these stands during his time as a talk show host, blogger, activist, and political candidate in Iowa. He was a professor of business administration at Morningside College in Sioux City until last year, and for a time he hosted a talk show called Impact With Sam Clovis on radio station KSCJ in that city, notes the Sioux City Journal. He ran for the Republican nomination for U.S. senator from Iowa in 2014, and he also sought the position of state treasurer. The comments documented by CNN are mostly from 2012 through 2014.

In a YouTube video from the time of his unsuccessful Senate campaign, Clovis is shown in a coffee shop, saying, “Someone who engages in LGBT behavior, sometimes — you know, and I don’t know what the science is on this, I think it’s still out — but as far as I, that we know, that is a choice they make, right. So we’re being asked to provide constitutional protections for behavior, a choice in behavior as opposed to a primary characteristic.”

He added, “If we protect LGBT behavior, what other behaviors are we going to protect? Are we going to protect pedophilia? Are we going to protect polyamorous marriage relationships? Are we going to protect people who have fetishes? I mean, what’s the logical extension of this?” He also said religion is under assault.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Sad times for the Hitler fan boys. I hear there are some really good people among them.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X