X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    rover ain't pretending union dems like coloreds anymore than white folk in management, is he????

they just be too embarrassed to tell a pollsters that they feel that way, that's all.
    "union democrats" - Mookie there aren't any unions of any consequence anymore, and the ones that do exist like the service workers union in Nevada are already mostly Hispanic. I think you're about 40 years behind the times.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I've posted this a few times, and perhaps you've missed it, but I'm not saying they are the same in any way. There were likely many more bad people on the right. That doesn't excuse whatever bad people there were on the left though. I hate and am completely disgusted by the neo-nazis, that doesn't mean I want to support whatever wacky agenda the alt-left is pushing(and it's more than just countering the neo-nazis.) I'll add this one more time so were crystal clear, I'm acknowledging not all counter protestors were part of alt-left and are decent folk.
      STOP making mookie giggle with the "alt left" thingy pleeeeeeze
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

the other side mostly feels the same way but.....
        the other side will make funny "jokes" with their friends and then get embarrassed when you call them out on it.
        the other side feels guilty inside but votes their conscious when they get in the booth.
        the other side crosses the street when they are walking and see a brother coming the other way.
        the other side picks up their step in the parking lot and holds the key tight to their chest to spring forward if needed.
        the other side moves to lexington when buses bring brothers into their neighborhood.
        the other side wishes this to be kept quiet so the uppity ones don't get mad.

stop it.
        the % of people in the us who don't see color first are probably <8%
        No dice. No way each side feels about the same. If you do all of these things that's on you. Stop trying to minimize the neo-Nazi's.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

What is this hypothetical "alt-left" that you speak of, exactly? What does it stand for? Because I think it's just a big strawman made up by the right-wing media.

We know what the alt-right stands for - white supremacy, kakistocracy, opposition to big corporations (especially ones with progressive CEOs), and opposition to immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            "union democrats" - Mookie there aren't any unions of any consequence anymore, and the ones that do exist like the service workers union in Nevada are already mostly Hispanic. I think you're about 40 years behind the times.
            hispanics have a group of people too that they don't like.

"ok to the spics and chinks... BUT NO IRISH!!"

(and mookie knows about union dems cause he saw hilly run and give speeches to them )

Comment

No dice. No way each side feels about the same. If you do all of these things that's on you. Stop trying to minimize the neo-Nazi's.
              mookie is immersed in terrorists. at least walk the walk like him if you can be as multi-cultural ( ) .

the country is f'ked with these wackos. mookie took a time out and is happy to watch from the sidelines. glad to get his peeps out before the chit hits the fan and splatters everywhere

let alone the wacky k-man shooting missiles

Comment

When you have the Prez giving them cover (what the F is the "alt-left") and mere platitudes out of the leader of the House and Senate, why wouldn't these nuts take encouragement from that?
                This. It is bothering me that people are using the term "alt-left" because it connotes that whatever the "alt-left" is, that they are equal to the alt-right. Quite simply, they are not. The alt-right are fascist/Nazi/white supremacists. The counter-protesters, who the President seems to refer to as the "alt-left," are protesting against fascist/Nazi/white supremacist ideology. There is an enormous difference between these two groups and using terms such as "alt-left" purely designed to blur that chasm that separates the groups is morally wrong, and tacitly encourages and supports the fascist/Nazi/white supremacists. Unfortunately, I see far too many people on the right (including several posters here) already using "alt-left."
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  What is this hypothetical "alt-left" that you speak of, exactly? What does it stand for? Because I think it's just a big strawman made up by the right-wing media..
                  yah think!?!?!!?

see what happens when someone starts throwing labels around.

Comment

mookie is immersed in terrorists. at least walk the walk like him if you can be as multi-cultural ( ) .

the country is f'ked with these wackos. mookie took a time out and is happy to watch from the sidelines. glad to get his peeps out before the chit hits the fan and splatters everywhere

let alone the wacky k-man shooting missiles
                    So when is the mookie family converting to Islam?

Comment

So when is the mookie family converting to Islam?
                      funny thing is, you don't have to be a member of the other tribe here. mookie told them he was catholic on his civil id (yes, they list your religion). very tolerant culture nevertheless.

only thing you can't be is atheist

if rover pulls that in KSA they will execute him!!!

Comment

only thing you can't be is atheist
                        Good to know. *strikes "Live in an Islamic country" off the bucket list*

Comment

Good to know. *strikes "Live in an Islamic country" off the bucket list*
                          mookie didn't say you couldn't fib about it!!!!

mookie is as catholic as elie wiesel

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Please tell me that the two of you were able to read the sarcasm just dripping from Brent's post. Please.
                            It was way late. I did not.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              nothing is funny than "alt left".

like there can be a farther, alternative to left than left

It's like those old Pac Man games where once you go the furthest left possible, you find yourself on the extreme right side.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Please tell me that the two of you were able to read the sarcasm just dripping from Brent's post. Please.
                                Nope, that was a big ole "Woosh!" for both of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X