X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Antifa would've been well served to stay home and watch the Bed Bath tiki torch fools stand alone in the sun and be disinfected.
    No matter how many times you repeat this it still won't be true.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Funny how parallel things are to Germany in the early 30s.
    I don't want to downplay the seriousness of things we've seen on display of late, but let's not overplay them either. The conditions that existed in 1930's Germany do not exist in the United States. Particularly large scale dissatisfaction from losing a major war with more than 3 million war time deaths and 4.5 million wounded, the perception of a stab in the back reason for losing the war, the hatred of peace terms enforced by an enemy, a total economic collapse, nor constitutional provisions that aided dictatorship and widespread, virulent antisemitism.

We have issues and need to remain on alert but to overreact would be an unhealthy distraction and plays right into Trump's handler's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Particularly large scale dissatisfaction from losing a major war
      That's like, 80% of this whole thing.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        That's like, 80% of this whole thing.
        For some yes, but it's not enough to put us perilously close to the Weimar Republic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          For some yes, but it's not enough to put us perilously close to the Weimar Republic.
          I think you underestimate the impact the election of Obama had on some people.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The first Clickhole I've seen as sharp as The Onion.
            That is outstanding!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Yeah...it is pretty wild how much people really hate him. And it isnt like they hate him like they hated Bill Clinton (in fact Bill is often who they sight as one of the "good ones" ) they honestly have something deeply rooted. Hell the amount of people who dont even hide it is insane.

And this isnt just in the South or even just in Red States...go 45 minutes outside of major cities in Minnesota and bring up his name. The reaction is kind of amazing. (in an awful way)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah...it is pretty wild how much people really hate him. And it isnt like they hate him like they hated Bill Clinton (in fact Bill is often who they sight as one of the "good ones" ) they honestly have something deeply rooted. Hell the amount of people who dont even hide it is insane.

And this isnt just in the South or even just in Red States...go 45 minutes outside of major cities in Minnesota and bring up his name. The reaction is kind of amazing. (in an awful way)
                I see it first hand here in Anchorage, irrational hatred towards any mention of him. People will blame anything and everything on him.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Apparently Bob Corker is a globalist-roader now!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    No, no I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      No matter how many times you repeat this it still won't be true.

I don't want to downplay the seriousness of things we've seen on display of late, but let's not overplay them either. The conditions that existed in 1930's Germany do not exist in the United States. Particularly large scale dissatisfaction from losing a major war with more than 3 million war time deaths and 4.5 million wounded, the perception of a stab in the back reason for losing the war, the hatred of peace terms enforced by an enemy, a total economic collapse, nor constitutional provisions that aided dictatorship and widespread, virulent antisemitism.

We have issues and need to remain on alert but to overreact would be an unhealthy distraction and plays right into Trump's handler's hands.
                      Maybe, but the parallels are still in place. It's as if history is repeating itself. Thugs are trying to intimidate people to think like they do, and they are the minority. And their point is somehow they are superior just because of who they are.

The fact they feel emboldened to come out BECAUSE of this president is disturbing. And disturbing that dump barely blames them for murdering someone.

Apparently, dump isn't going to stop them, so we are forced to.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        It's called a history book dip ****

We don't need monuments to the traitors.
                        And then when the book burning starts? Because that's what comes after the monuments...

Comment

You're all familiar with the poem:

First they came after the monuments, and I did nothing.
                          Then they came after the books, and I did nothing.
                          Then they came after the xylophones, and I did nothing.
                          At this point, it became clear to me they were picking **** at random.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm five minutes into the Vice special.
                            JFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Yep. Head out into Michissippi, walk into a local bar, mention his name, and watch the barflies' heads explode.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                And then when the book burning starts? Because that's what comes after the monuments...

Comment

Working...
                                X