X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Actually, this is what these knuckleheads really think. Totally serious. They are amping each other up like teenagers who talk each other into doing something really stupid by telling each other it is a good idea. Considering a number of them are military past and present and own large caches of weapons including semi-automatics and other weapons that one normally would use in war (machine guns, large bore etc) this is really scary. Quite glad they live many States away
    I work with them. It is scary. Throw in a lot of them have half-baked Millerian eschatological fantasies and it's pretty much a mirror image of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism. We may be one Depression away from these poor SOBs doing something really stupid.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      It is everyone's problem, and we all have work to do.

In some better news, I had two friends become citizens today. It should give us all hope that in these trying times there are still a lot of people who want to be part of our great people. Trust me when I say we are incredibly lucky to have both of them.
      That is really cool! Question- would they have made it through with the new rules (not flaming, really curious)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I work with them. It is scary. Throw in a lot of them have half-baked Millerian eschatological fantasies and it's pretty much a mirror image of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism. We may be one Depression away from these poor SOBs doing something really stupid.
        The worst part is the odds that these morons create their own depression. It's not as if they have any real potential to be useful. The best they can do is blame everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          The worst part is the odds that these morons create their own depression. It's not as if they have any real potential to be useful. The best they can do is blame everyone else.
          The interesting thing is Trump is tooting his horn saying everything's great, but THEIR economy still sucks, because they have no skills or education. SO, do they suss out the right's great hoodwinking of them, finally?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Perhaps, but at a minimum some wouldn't have been able to buy any new guns http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...tion-gun-rule/
            yeah, people so mentally disabled they are deemed incompetent to manage their own affairs

Comment

Democrats would do well to heed this advice https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...liberals-sneer
              Some of the working poor are soon to see how dump really will treat them
              Then we will see.

Although dump will continue to blame everyone else for his failings.

Comment

The interesting thing is Trump is tooting his horn saying everything's great, but THEIR economy still sucks, because they have no skills or education. SO, do they suss out the right's great hoodwinking of them, finally?
                They love Dump. If the globalist Dumbocrats and GOPe would just get out of the way, he'd have all those miners, steel workers, and toothpaste cap screwers back to work tomorrow!

Comment

short answer. No. It is like dealing with a psych patient with fixed delusions. No amount of meds help.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    That is really cool! Question- would they have made it through with the new rules (not flaming, really curious)?
                    One married an American and I am pretty sure he would have been fine. I'm not as sure on the other one and to be honest don't really know/understand the rules that well.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

It is everyone's problem, and we all have work to do.
                      Not my problem. My conscience is clear.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Not my problem. My conscience is clear.
                        There's the problem. You live here. Be part of the solution.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Not a fire?
                          I forget which came first.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Atlanta.

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2017/08/14/...e-confederacy/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Actually a good article. Thank you.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

But the numbers are terrible for the GOP right now and if we had a normal Congress without the gerrymandering they would be staring down a loss of 50+ seats in the House. Their firewalls and their voter suppression might be able to hold, or I suppose they could just flat out cheat the count since they're basically a full fascist party at this point anyway.
                                Gerrymandering is one of the most important yet least talked about issues preventing a congress that truly is representative of the actual votes of Americans. The ballot initiative that Ohio voters are hopefully going to get a chance to pass would be a great step here. If districts were drawn impartially republicans would not have won majorities in the house in a number of the last half dozen or so they came out on top in. While the white supremacist, oops I mean republican party still has large scale support, the best way they know how to win is by gaming the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X