This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Had scary exposure on FB this afternoon to people who make Flaggy look lefty My friend who is round the bend, living in the backwoods of Nevada, posted something about how after they pull all the statues down what will be next? (he pulled it from some twitter thing he follows). Mother of goodness. People ranting about the violent left coming to get them, arming up, and all sorts of blather.

Being exposed to some of the doodah usually on my feed from Trumpites who think we should feel bad for poor little him because he is beleagured now looks like nursery school level. Those people are just a sad level of dumb. These people are mostly ex-military and certifiably bat sh1t crazy and dam scary level of stupid. They must live on a diet of Infowars, Hannity and Breitbart with a little grain alcohol in their Koolaid to enhance the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Hopefully they'll follow TAMU and Florida's lead and deny it on "grounds of safety."
      As well they should. They're a menace.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Had scary exposure on FB this afternoon to people who make Flaggy look lefty My friend who is round the bend, living in the backwoods of Nevada, posted something about how after they pull all the statues down what will be next? (he pulled it from some twitter thing he follows).
        It didn't have something to do with James Woods' Tweet about "take one last look at the WW2 Memorial before the #liberals tear it down" did it? Still the best candidate for "Strawman of the Week", and it was only Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          It didn't have something to do with James Woods' Tweet about "take one last look at the WW2 Memorial before the #liberals tear it down" did it? Still the best candidate for "Strawman of the Week", and it was only Monday.
          No.
          Once the Left destroys all the material things they don't like, they will seek to eradicate the people they oppose.
          History repeats.
          Quoting from something I read today...food for thought
          the latest response which evoked all sorts of self congratulatory virtual slaps on the back because they are so right
          I do not understand selective History. Now if you do not agree with removing the statues, flags and God only know what else, you are being called a Nazi, KKK sympathizer. And how did this become Trumps fault. This crap has been going on for years. I am pretty sure Trump does not run with any of these morons.
          And what I want to know is how can one ignore the woman who was run over, the violence and hate that is exuding from the event, have so little insight as to not get that tRump is in hot water because he wouldn't denounce the hate groups. but they are all so wrapped up in the evil lefty rhetoric those things don't seem to register
          Last edited by leswp1; 08-16-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Boy, it sounds like the Obama era arms grab was a good thing for these idiots.

If you want to worship a loser, I guess it is your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Boy, it sounds like the Obama era arms grab was a good thing for these idiots.

If you want to worship a loser, I guess it is your choice.
              Well, the gun manufacturers were brilliant to push that. There was concern that sales would dip but obviously they've found the next reason to buy guns. These people are loons.

Comment

Well, the gun manufacturers were brilliant to push that. There was concern that sales would dip but obviously they've found the next reason to buy guns. These people are loons.
                Yes, now they have to protect themselves from militant liberals with guns.

Comment

Obama certainly didn't try to circumvent Congress and take guns away from a bunch of people on SSDI.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Yes, now they have to protect themselves from militant liberals with guns.
                    Actually, this is what these knuckleheads really think. Totally serious. They are amping each other up like teenagers who talk each other into doing something really stupid by telling each other it is a good idea. Considering a number of them are military past and present and own large caches of weapons including semi-automatics and other weapons that one normally would use in war (machine guns, large bore etc) this is really scary. Quite glad they live many States away
                    Last edited by leswp1; 08-16-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Democrats would do well to heed this advice https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...liberals-sneer

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Obama certainly didn't try to circumvent Congress and take guns away from a bunch of people on SSDI.
                        Obama was never going to take anyone's guns away. The gun lobby did an awesome job selling refrigerators to Eskimos and the Eskimos bought way more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Democrats would do well to heed this advice https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...liberals-sneer
                          It isn't the Dems that need to think about the response. It is the folks in the GOP who have sold their soul.

Comment

Actually, this is what these knuckleheads really think. Totally serious. They are amping each other up like teenagers who talk each other into doing something really stupid by telling each other it is a good idea. Considering a number of them are military past and present and own large caches of weapons including semi-automatics and other weapons that one normally would use in war (machine guns, large bore etc) this is really scary. Quite glad they live many States away
                            I shoot better than they do, guaranteed.

A timely piece.

Comment

Obama was never going to take anyone's guns away. The gun lobby did an awesome job selling refrigerators to Eskimos and the Eskimos bought way more than one.
                              Perhaps, but at a minimum some wouldn't have been able to buy any new guns http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...tion-gun-rule/

Comment

It isn't the Dems that need to think about the response. It is the folks in the GOP who have sold their soul.
                                It is everyone's problem, and we all have work to do.

In some better news, I had two friends become citizens today. It should give us all hope that in these trying times there are still a lot of people who want to be part of our great people. Trust me when I say we are incredibly lucky to have both of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X