• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    the % of people in the us who don't see color first are probably <8%
    Give me a break.

You know what I see even before race? Gender. That makes me gender-conscious, not sexist. And even though everyone in this country probably harbors weird feelings about race because we're surrounded by a moderately racist culture punctuated by heinous racist gas bags like Trump, that does not make us all moral equivalents of white supremacists.

As you said so eloquently: just stop it.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Give me a break.

You know what I see even before race? Gender. That makes me gender-conscious, not sexist. And even though everyone in this country probably harbors weird feelings about race because we're surrounded by a moderately racist culture punctuated by heinous racist gas bags like Trump, that does not make us all moral equivalents of white supremacists.

As you said so eloquently: just stop it.
      good. kep is in the 8% like mookie.

remember, it is dangerous to project your behavioral traits on those around you.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        It's like those old Pac Man games where once you go the furthest left possible, you find yourself on the extreme right side.
        it's all circular!!!!! that makes sense now.

Comment

Here's the real reason why Fox Snooze is losing ratings. https://www.infowars.com/james-murdo...mation-league/

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            This. It is bothering me that people are using the term "alt-left" because it connotes that whatever the "alt-left" is, that they are equal to the alt-right. Quite simply, they are not. The alt-right are fascist/Nazi/white supremacists. The counter-protesters, who the President seems to refer to as the "alt-left," are protesting against fascist/Nazi/white supremacist ideology. There is an enormous difference between these two groups and using terms such as "alt-left" purely designed to blur that chasm that separates the groups is morally wrong, and tacitly encourages and supports the fascist/Nazi/white supremacists. Unfortunately, I see far too many people on the right (including several posters here) already using "alt-left."
            Yet, they're using fascist tactics in their protests. Shouting down, whistles, pepper spray, covering cameras, masking themselves...

Comment

, that does not make us all moral equivalents of white supremacists..
              and to again about controlling your projecting (), nowhere was this equivalent made

pretty sure mookie typed that race is in the minds of everyone. and it is an 'issue', but for some not THE issue. some are just too big of a pu$$y to get overtly angry about it (exaggeration!!)

Comment

NPR reminds us not to get our hopes up yet...

EDIT: Elsewhere, Fig concern trolls Trump. He's basically all but begging for a job in this administration.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 08-18-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  NPR reminds us not to get our hopes up yet...

EDIT: Elsewhere, Fig concern trolls Trump. He's basically all but begging for a job in this administration.
                  gnewt is not looking to play with the wife on their italian extended vacation?

Comment

So the Bannon odds are, what, 50/50 for today?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      gnewt is not looking to play with the wife on their italian extended vacation?
                      I'm sure she has her own stable of playmates. Has to--she's too young for abstinence.

Comment

So the Bannon odds are, what, 50/50 for today?
                        mookie always assumes any play with banno's leaving will end up like on wrasslin' when a heel pretends to go good, then all the laughter and mayhem starts and all the bad guys buddy up again with a babyface on his belly in center ring

Comment

Fascinating article...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...fies-me-215502
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Apparently Bannon is gone.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Drudge is reporting that Bannon has been shown the door.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Drudge is reporting that Bannon has been shown the door.
                                Actually it's the NYT that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X