Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Apparently Trump now says the violence was 88% the alt-right's fault, and that it is wrong to give subtle shoutouts to neo-Nazis.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Pretty sure Kep and I did
      Yeah, you're right. There were a few. The minority. Most were like Rover and said Hillary was a sure thing and they could do whatever they wanted at the voting booth cause there was no way the Orange Baboon was going to get elected.

The Whities control the White House, the Senate, the House, and most of the elected offices in the country. Even the Supreme Court. Don't expect much correction to occur.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Apparently Trump now says the violence was 88% the alt-right's fault, and that it is wrong to give subtle shoutouts to neo-Nazis.
        88%. Is this him waiting for the all the facts to come in? If he's backtracking today he's adding hypocrisy and being a wimp to his list of faults.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          This is nails on a chalk board to the grammar Nazi in me (pun intended).
          I never would have pegged you as part of the Alt-Write.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            88%. Is this him waiting for the all the facts to come in? If he's backtracking today he's adding hypocrisy and being a wimp to his list of faults.
            You know what '88' means among neo-Nazis, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I had to look it up. If true, that's messed up.
              North Dakota

Comment

Oh, for cripes sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  I had to look it up. That's messed up.
                  Wait. A Sioux hockey fan had to look that up?

I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that I literally first actually learned about all this Neo-Nazi crap because of Ralph. Before that I had no idea Neo-Nazis were a thing outside of The Blues Brothers.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    There's a whole bunch of Von Braun stuff. I think Achtung! Panzer is still read by armor officers. If you want to read the writings of a demented mind, Mein Kampf is still sold in bookstores (who gets the royalties?).

Outside of WvB, I don't know of any memorials, but we can read a lot of stuff by members of Nazi Germany. Do you want to ban/burn offensive books because they offer views offensive to you?
                    You know actually reading what people say will help with your completely misrepresenting their point.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      We remember because it was liberals who led the civil rights marches. And it was conservatives who fought us every step saying it was "too soon" or "divisive" or "outsider agitation."

And then, fifty years later, the instant the GOP was able to roll back the Voting Rights Act, the same chuckleheads and their children came right back.

As was said before: all Republicans aren't active racists. But racism isn't a deal breaker for them. Until that changes the right in this country has no moral credibility.
                      This...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Wait. A Sioux hockey fan had to look that up?

I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that I literally first actually learned about all this Neo-Nazi crap because of Ralph. Before that I had no idea Neo-Nazis were a thing outside of The Blues Brothers.
                        I've said it many times...you can take the boy out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Minnesota out of the boy.
                        North Dakota

Comment

Good lord...my guess is Bannon trolled Trump hard for that one.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            I've said it many times...you can take the boy out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Minnesota out of the boy.
                            Blink twice if you are being held against your will
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The city of Baltimore has removed all four of its Confederate statues in an overnight operation

No news on whether they have reappeared in Indianapolis
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Good lord...my guess is Bannon trolled Trump hard for that one.
                                That's exactly what I was just thinking.

It's kind of crazy but until I looked it up a few minutes ago, I had never heard of the symbolism of 88 for neo-nazis either.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X