Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Here's the whole press conference.

He REALLY doubled down on the whole "both sides" thing, didn't he?
    Also combining Lee and Jackson with Washington and Jefferson. Let me be the first to commend Penn on its fine fine history program.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We go live to the White House communications department: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GP5_NQ_LEs

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I like how his presidential pivots last shorter and shorter. First it was like a week. Then a day or two. Now we're under a day. By October we're going to have a 10 second reasonable speech about, say, a tornado hitting somewhere immediately followed by him ripping out his hair and yelling "leopards keep eating my testicles!".

KDR

Comment

IMO no one can now deny that Trump is a racist..at least not with a straight face.
          When you have David ****ing Duke praising you...you are a ****ing racist.

Never seen anything like this and likely never will again, Trump has to go.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The Donald is who we thought he was, and they (Republicans) are letting him off the hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The only reason I'd ever buy naming rights would be to keep them out of the hands of some scumbucket corporation or donor who wanted to slap his own name on it.
              3M got their name on the arena and a bunch of people got mad.

Comment

Godwin himself speaks out

http://gizmodo.com/godwin-of-godwins...shi-1797807646

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  The Donald is who we thought he was, and they (Republicans) are letting him off the hook.
                  Racist, Nazi sympathizer, thin-skinned...
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    You gotta love that Trump is comparing Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson to Jefferson and Washington. Bit of a difference there...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Wrong. If the reporter was threatened by a counter-protester then f-ck that guy, too. That's the problem with the right -- just because they're hypocrites they think the other side must be, too.

But... if you want to debate with me which side is more likely to resort to violence, and which side is a more inherently disgusting bunch of scum, then bring it on, son.
                      Obviously the Left...I mean since we know Obama caused all this divisiveness and the breaking down of race relations ...

Anyone who assaults a member of the media is scum.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What he did today is off the charts. This country is ****ed.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I'd post the MLP facepalm gif but that'd be offensive to Rainbow Dash...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            What he did today is off the charts. This country is ****ed.
                            I love how now according to the Right terrorism is a matter of semantics. If Obama had implied that the Right would be calling for his lynching...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I love how now according to the Right terrorism is a matter of semantics. If Obama had implied that the Right would be calling for his lynching...
                              The video of him talking is un****ingbelieveable.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC
                                Just tweeted by fmr KKK leader, David Duke: 'Thank you President Trump for yr honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville'
                                Tells you everything you need to know about Trump's comments.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X