Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Of course, a symbol to want the same freedoms and right as everyone else is exactly the same as a symbol that represents repression of others. No difference at all.

Again, that's what separates BLM rallies and protests compared to neonazi racists- freedom vs repression.
    Plus the rainbow flags are used by people on the winning side of a struggle.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Only a matter of time until a reporter is murdered in the Name of Trump.

This f-ck and his dou-chey f-ckwit f-ck followers have been fomenting violence for more than 2 years now. These stupid losers have begun murdering innocent people. They're domestic terrorists. We need to vote all their political leaders out, and we have to put their violent followers in the prisons or the asylums.
      Obviously the reporter is to blame right? How dare they be there to report the news in person?!?! They should just stay away and ignore it...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        I don't think that's known either way, they're in an area with some of the counter-protestors but that doesn't necessarily mean he is one. As for assault I know he covered the camera and might have laid hands on the reporter but it wasn't especially violent (not saying what the guy did was acceptable by any means or that he shouldn't be charged with a crime).
        That's unacceptable, everyone must be placed in a group. Now on the one hand he's wearing a 'Fight the Power' t-shirt and standing with (or in close proximity to) the group chanting "Black lives matter,! Blue live don't!" On the other hand, he grabbed the camera and shouted obscenities at the media. Tough call for some maybe, but still, he must be categorized before we can proceed!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          You and Rover are making me blush! Thank you for the kind words. I had never been associated in any way, shape, or form with intellectualism before your post.
          Yeah, we can tell.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            If he was walking through a crowd of neo-nazis you wouldn't be giving them the benefit of the doubt, so why do it now?
            Please tell me what I would be doing if I had $1000000000000.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Please tell me what I would be doing if I had $1000000000000.
              Buy naming rights to Mariucci Arena...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Oof.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I suppose if I had that much I'd consider it

Obviously I don't know what side he's on or why he's assaulting the guy. One of these two groups has a hatred of "the liberal media" and is more prone to provoking violence so that's my guess but who knows. That said the counter-protestors seem to be your average person and there are some weird people out there so it's certainly possible.

Comment

Wrong. If the reporter was threatened by a counter-protester then f-ck that guy, too. That's the problem with the right -- just because they're hypocrites they think the other side must be, too.

But... if you want to debate with me which side is more likely to resort to violence, and which side is a more inherently disgusting bunch of scum, then bring it on, son.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I might be reading it wrong, but this was the counter-protesters who did this.
                      Now you understand the terrorist group Anti-Fa, and how the local cops were ordered to stand down and lead the reporters through the violent group. And take a wild guess at who's been telling you this for the last three days, with video evidence from one of their reporters, including her cameraman being maced...

BTW, I'm shocked no one has talked about the helicopter crash and death of two of Virginia's finest.

Comment

The only reason I'd ever buy naming rights would be to keep them out of the hands of some scumbucket corporation or donor who wanted to slap his own name on it.

Someday Lynah will fall apart. And Cornell in their infinite idiocy will build some hideous series of concentric complexes like a factory school to house the successor. When the worlds award me $1T for my combination of good sense and great looks, I'll glady cough up a couple billion to ensure the names: Laing Kennedy Athletic Complex; Ken Dryden Hockey Center; James Lynah Rink.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Trump is not good speaking off the cuff...wow.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            jfc
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You know a good way to prevent the taking down of a statue: live in the ****ing town where it is and vote on it and have it be your ****ing business. Party of small government again!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                jfc
                                Here's the whole press conference.

He REALLY doubled down on the whole "both sides" thing, didn't he?

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X