Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Flag still never answered my question about the DPRK. Sad!
    Actually, I did, in post 720. You must have had your fingers in your ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This is good. I hope everyone, left and right, can agree with it.
      I agree with it.

One thing that is clear to me three days after the conflict is we need a lot better plan on how to respond to it. It would be nice to see Obama where he doesn't have to deal with the day to day DC nonsense and isn't running for office try to build some bridges between the 'liberal elitists' and rural white folk. I don't embrace all his politics, but he certainly is smart and capable.

It'd also be nice to see prison reform or whatever else needs to happen to prevent people from embracing white supremacy. Knee jerk reactions aren't going to solve this issue.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Sorry, must have missed it amidst all the word salad you threw out there.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Only a matter of time until a reporter is murdered in the Name of Trump.

This f-ck and his dou-chey f-ckwit f-ck followers have been fomenting violence for more than 2 years now. These stupid losers have begun murdering innocent people. They're domestic terrorists. We need to vote all their political leaders out, and we have to put their violent followers in the prisons or the asylums.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Won't someone please think of the vigilantes?! http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/fox-...ite-vigilante/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Barack Obama should buy airtime to make a public safety announcement that staring into the eclipse is dangerous.

Millions of blind Nazis would be hilarious
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

When you stare into the abyss...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/fox-...=1737131x84899

Right-wing author Star Parker on Tuesday condemned people who go around brandishing the Confederate flag — largely because they reminded her of people who brandish the LGBT pride flag.

“You know what’s really interesting and really incredible irony here is the same people that are demanding that the Confederate flag comes down are the same people that are insisting that the rainbow flag goes up,” Parker said, via Media Matters. “These two flags represent the exact same thing. That certain people groups are not welcome here.”
                  That's true, whenever I see a rainbow flag on a building, I know it's the kind of place that doesn't welcome reactionary *******s.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This f-ck and his dou-chey f-ckwit f-ck followers have been fomenting violence for more than 2 years now. These stupid losers have begun murdering innocent people. They're domestic terrorists. We need to vote all their political leaders out, and we have to put their violent followers in the prisons or the asylums.
                    I might be reading it wrong, but this was the counter-protesters who did this.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Hard to tell, but yeah, it doesn't state one way or the other which side the guy in question was on.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I don't think that's known either way, they're in an area with some of the counter-protestors but that doesn't necessarily mean he is one. As for assault I know he covered the camera and might have laid hands on the reporter but it wasn't especially violent (not saying what the guy did was acceptable by any means or that he shouldn't be charged with a crime).

Comment

OK, I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              I don't think that's known either way, they're in an area with some of the counter-protestors but that doesn't necessarily mean he is one. As for assault I know he covered the camera and might have laid hands on the reporter but it wasn't especially violent (not saying what the guy did was acceptable by any means or that he shouldn't be charged with a crime).
                              If he was walking through a crowd of neo-nazis you wouldn't be giving them the benefit of the doubt, so why do it now?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/fox-...=1737131x84899

That's true, whenever I see a rainbow flag on a building, I know it's the kind of place that doesn't welcome reactionary *******s.
                                Of course, a symbol to want the same freedoms and right as everyone else is exactly the same as a symbol that represents repression of others. No difference at all.

Again, that's what separates BLM rallies and protests compared to neonazi racists- freedom vs repression.

Comment

Working...
                                X