Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
    Is that what he's doing in his spare time between golf outings and ranting about Hillary, the size of his electoral college victory, and throwing blame on Obama and the democrats every twelve seconds?
    No, that's tweeting an image about a CNN getting hit by a train and then quickly deleting it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

National Review calls for the removal of all confederate statues from public spaces, marking the first time since the death of William F. Buckley they haven't been an intellectually bankrupt embarrassment.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

All you're doing is giving him what he wants. Every lie he tells or propagates is just him putting more gas in the trolling motor.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Here, numbnuts: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rism/90471868/

I understand it's hard to keep all of your delusions straight.

I mean, unless he's lying about something so serious! It would be like claiming there was 3 million illegal votes but then saying "nah we don't need to offer proof though".
          And that's what he said; fair enough. Now how about addressing Arpaio's claims, which I stated before? You're the one going on about the current President previously talking about it, and I'm just pointing out the obvious cover-ups, as well as the people that are presently bringing the evidence.

Comment

Wow take the bait much guys...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              National Review calls for the removal of all confederate statues from public spaces, marking the first time since the death of William F. Buckley they haven't been an intellectually bankrupt embarrassment.
              He's still bankrupt. That's Rich Lowery who will defend till his death the White Supremacists that have taken up shop in the White House.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I could have posted this in the abortion thread, but this seems like something Tchump and his followers would actively support: New Texas Bill Would Require Women To Purchase “Rape Insurance”

Oh and the Russia story won't go away.

Comment

Yes I'm sure some disgraced guy's Photoshop Detective degree is all the evidence we need.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Wow take the bait much guys...
                    If last weekend taught anything, it's to shine a light on this ****.

KDR

Comment

Flag still never answered my question about the DPRK. Sad!
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        If last weekend taught anything, it's to shine a light on this ****.
                        I think you're preaching to the choir in here, waste of time. We all understand Flagdude and Alex already.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Oh and the Russia story won't go away.
                          And this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-ma...&ICID=ref_fark

Looks like we'll need some saber-rattling against - *picks a country at random from the globe* - Tajikistan to distract people.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Flag still never answered my question about the DPRK. Sad!
                            False flag by liberal wikipedia and the globalists. If we watched infowars and took sugar pills like Flaggy we'd know this!

Comment

This is good. I hope everyone, left and right, can agree with it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A candid shot of Flag making an argument:

Comment

Working...
                                X