Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian
    How much time do you have?
    I have all day. Heck, I've been waiting for an answer for about a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      That's not racist, that's stating an accusation about where someone was born. And BTW, Arpaio has shown the proof.
      It's stating a false accusation when it had already been verified years before, an accusation that no one apparently felt the need to do with any other person for that office, almost like there was something mysteriously different about this office-holder.

It's the roundabout way to do stuff for pencild!icks like you too chicken$h!t to actually man up and say it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Pffft...everybody knows if Arpaio had proof he would have already been killed by now. Duh.
        It's a bit of a moot point anyway. The dude's out of office and is ineligible to become President again under the 22nd amendment. Plus, the damage of dividing the country has already been done, as is very much evidenced in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          It's stating a false accusation when it had already been verified years before, an accusation that no one apparently felt the need to do with any other person for that office, almost like there was something mysteriously different about this office-holder.

It's the roundabout way to do stuff for pencild!icks like you too chicken$h!t to actually man up and say it.
          It's been done in our history. Back in the 1800's, one of the Presidents was born on a territory instead of a state. We also had the same thing with McCain being born near the Panama Canal, which was a US territory at the time. If a Puerto Rican ran, regardless of party, I'm sure the same thing would come up.

Comment

It's been done in our history. Back in the 1800's, one of the Presidents was born on a territory instead of a state. We also had the same thing with McCain being born near the Panama Canal, which was a US territory at the time. If a Puerto Rican ran, regardless of party, I'm sure the same thing would come up.
            Right, and people cared about the McCain thing for 2 seconds until shown proof that everything was valid. And yet they couldn't with Obama. And now the cumbuckets hide behind dime-store excuses.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I have all day. Heck, I've been waiting for an answer for about a year now.
              Discriminatory rental practices. Birtherism. "Mexican rapists." Muslim ban. Fear mongering about "urban" crime and voter fraud. I'm sure you'll dismiss these out of hand because he hasn't outwardly said "I hate brown people."

Comment

Right, and people cared about the McCain thing for 2 seconds until shown proof that everything was valid. And yet they couldn't with Obama. And now the cumbuckets hide behind dime-store excuses.
                Then why would Obama have constantly kept stating he was born in Kenya until he decided to run for President, and then it was all of a sudden changed to Hawaii? If you want to tell me it's a case similar to Elizabeth Warren where affirmative action was used to the advantage of someone, that would certainly be something worth research. However, it seems a bit far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by flagdude08 View Post
                  then why would obama have constantly kept stating he was born in kenya until he decided to run for president, and then it was all of a sudden changed to hawaii? If you want to tell me it's a case similar to elizabeth warren where affirmative action was used to the advantage of someone, that would certainly be something worth research. However, it seems a bit far fetched.
                  lol.
                  Last edited by DisplacedCornellian; 08-15-2017, 12:04 PM. Reason: deleting unnecessary personal attack

Comment

Then why would Obama have constantly kept stating he was born in Kenya until he decided to run for President, and then it was all of a sudden changed to Hawaii? If you want to tell me it's a case similar to Elizabeth Warren where affirmative action was used to the advantage of someone, that would certainly be something worth research. However, it seems a bit far fetched.
                    His publisher saying something is not him saying something.

Besides, I thought Trump said he buried this. Or has Trump sold out and become a globalist too? Sorry, my bad, that should be (((globalist))).

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                      Discriminatory rental practices. Birtherism. "Mexican rapists." Muslim ban. Fear mongering about "urban" crime and voter fraud. I'm sure you'll dismiss these out of hand because he hasn't outwardly said "I hate brown people."
                      Let's see your evidence about rental practices.
                      Accusations about where someone was born has nothing to do with race, but where they were born, as was stated earlier.
                      Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. Plus, how else were you going to describe those specific rapists?
                      Muslims weren't banned. The travel ban affected seven countries with which war has been declared, and there are plenty of other predominantly Muslim countries that were not affected, and there is no correlation with business dealings, because I know a predictable left-winger such as yourself is going to play that card.
                      There's plenty of inner city crime proved in Baltimore and Chicago, but I don't see what that has to do with race, but rather a physical location and corresponding regulations.
                      Voter fraud is independent of race, there are plenty of stories of people arrested for either voting twice, or voting when not a citizen. Neither have anything to do with race.

I'll ask again. What has Donald Trump done or said that was racist?

Comment

Since some of you continue to quote flagdummy- re- the news.

Play the odds. Generally, you find NPR/PBS, ABC/CBS/NBC, the BBC, and even Al Jaziera (sp?) saying one thing and Fox saying another- the odds really suggest that Fox is incorrect.

As for dumb jones- just some simple thought logic is all it takes to poke holes into his theories, even a HS student can do that. It certainly isn't rocket science.

Funny how the whole birther thing keeps going- against the rather obvious problem that the ENTIRE government, including is massive political foes, and a Chief Justice who was just appointed (along with the SCOTUS) ALL have to be in on it.

Sorry, that can't happen.

Comment

His publisher saying something is not him saying something.

Besides, I thought Trump said he buried this. Or has Trump sold out and become a globalist too? Sorry, my bad, that should be (((globalist))).
                          When did Trump ever say that? Or are you drawing that conclusion because he's now President and is actually trying to make America great again instead of spending his time attacking his predecessor, similar to what Obama did with Bush during his first few years?

Comment

When did Trump ever say that? Or are you drawing that conclusion because he's now President and is actually trying to make America great again instead of spending his time attacking his predecessor, similar to what Obama did with Bush during his first few years?
                            Here, numbnuts: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rism/90471868/

I understand it's hard to keep all of your delusions straight.

I mean, unless he's lying about something so serious! It would be like claiming there was 3 million illegal votes but then saying "nah we don't need to offer proof though".

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Since some of you continue to quote flagdummy- re- the news.

Play the odds. Generally, you find NPR/PBS, ABC/CBS/NBC, the BBC, and even Al Jaziera (sp?) saying one thing and Fox saying another- the odds really suggest that Fox is incorrect.

As for dumb jones- just some simple thought logic is all it takes to poke holes into his theories, even a HS student can do that. It certainly isn't rocket science.

Funny how the whole birther thing keeps going- against the rather obvious problem that the ENTIRE government, including is massive political foes, and a Chief Justice who was just appointed (along with the SCOTUS) ALL have to be in on it.

Sorry, that can't happen.
                              Then prove you're smarter than an eighth grader. Poke holes into his theories. If I can wait for DC, I can wait for you, too. And you know what, pick one I haven't already disagreed with on here. Let's see how your memory is, too.

Comment

Is that what he's doing in his spare time between golf outings and ranting about Hillary, the size of his electoral college victory, and throwing blame on Obama and the democrats every twelve seconds?

Comment

Working...
                                X