Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Ari Fleisher decided he was going to carry water for Trump now.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Imagine if the Bed, Bath, and Beyond tiki torch (citronella fuel?) carrying fools had been left to their own means on Friday and Saturday.

The statue would still be gone.

And they'd have had no press coverage. Well, save for a page 9 near the fold captioned photo in the local fish wrapper and a three column inch mention in the Richmond paper (Section B, page 7). In the photo they'd have looked like ... well ... tiki torch carrying buffoons (that smell like citronella).

Instead, we have a body count.

Let them stand in the light of day all by themselves on their own merit.
      Sunshine is the best disinfectant.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

FWIW, North Dakota has only 1 hate group...the fewest of any state (tied with Vermont and Rhode Island).

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
        There are 8 within a half-hour drive of my house.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Imagine if the Bed, Bath, and Beyond tiki torch (citronella fuel?) carrying fools had been left to their own means on Friday and Saturday.

The statue would still be gone.

And they'd have had no press coverage. Well, save for a page 9 near the fold captioned photo in the local fish wrapper and a three column inch mention in the Richmond paper (Section B, page 7). In the photo they'd have looked like ... well ... tiki torch carrying buffoons (that smell like citronella).

Instead, we have a body count.

Yeah they guys who came with their hands wrapped like boxers were there just to listen to speeches, and maybe have a little picnic.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
            Interesting... what in the world is a "General Hate" group? That's the closest thing to us, in Green Bay. They just hate everyone?
            Pretty close.

Originally posted by SPL Center Website
            These groups espouse a variety of rather unique hateful doctrines and beliefs that are not easily categorized. Many of the groups are vendors that sell a miscellany of hate materials from several different sectors of the white supremacist movement.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Yeah they guys who came with their hands wrapped like boxers were there just to listen to speeches, and maybe have a little picnic.
              What if the only people there were their own kind, all looking like fools, with no one to punch.

It takes two to tango.

Let them stand alone, pining for a fight, and let the sunshine destroy them.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The freak show is coming to Fargo soon.
                http://www.inforum.com/news/4313092-...ti-hate-groups

I'll let the hate be disinfected alone in the sunshine.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

let the sunshine destroy them.
                  It did.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What if the only people there were their own kind, all looking like fools, with no one to punch.

It takes two to tango.

Let them stand alone, pining for a fight, and let the sunshine destroy them.
                    It takes two to rape, but I don't believe we should hide women and let rapists run around the streets with raging hard-ons.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

It did.
                      With unacceptable collateral damage. <-- I hate that phrase.
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-16-2017, 11:16 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That's why they show up at night with citronella-fueled tiki torches to light their way.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          It takes two to rape, but I don't believe we should hide women and let rapists run around the streets with raging hard-ons.
                          This where "your right to swing your fist stops at the end of my nose" comes into play.

They want to stand in the town square and prove their blatant ignorance, I'll let them. Their ideas won't win. Sunshine.

The minute they start hurting folks the law comes crashing down as it should.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Yeah, it's great. Except he's delusional.
                            That part is like standard legal boilerplate for any GOP flack! Other than that I liked that he's to date the only person on the right I've seen who's called out the devil's bargain of trying to pass tax cuts for billionaires (which this dude supports) with the help of these nutjobs isn't worth it. All GOP voters, and all GOP elected officials on a federal level, have signed onto this deal. They will not only tolerate but welcome white supremacists in the party as long as they don't cause too much trouble in public like Charlottesville.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              The city of Baltimore has removed all four of its Confederate statues in an overnight operation

No news on whether they have reappeared in Indianapolis
                              Well played

And Hovey, I had to look it up as well. To whoever got Trump to say it...a tip of the cap to you sir
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It was a joke, people! The fact it seemed real says a lot about where we are right now.
                                ****it! Well done that is Onion Level right there

I cant believe I fell for that...I cant believe it could have been true
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X