Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, you can't listen to both of them and hear the difference? Or read the difference? Cause I sure can. One is ****ing insane and the other one actually acted Presidential. I don't need some journalist to draw comparisons where there are none.

    All this is is just more Centrist, I didn't vote for Trump, Bull****. Tiring as hell.
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well one of the orators actually uses words in sentences, and has ideas that make sense. The clown you arent (not) defending couldnt string together a coherent sentence above the 5th grade level if you gave him all the words to use and let him have 4 chances.
    Bingo.

    Now, I may have missed it because I don't track these threads extremely closely, but does Sicatoka actually claim to be a Centrist?
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The guy is the ideal type of the Trump Republican. He lied to get what he wanted, lied when he got caught to make himself look good, and he has paid nothing for the mess he's created and has yet to face any consequences.

      All that's missing is him shaming the woman and then blaming Obama. And maybe a terrorist attack on a mosque.
      Sad, but true. In an ideal world both would wind up having to work at McDonalds(and be on Trumpcare), but I'm sure they'll get lucrative work somewhere.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

        Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        So ... no one actually read the article about two first-person-centric self-referential orators, guys who love words such as “must” and “need” that call for action and that “connote confidence and totality.”
        I did read your article. Hence my post.

        Originally posted by The Sicatoka
        Don't step outside of your paradigm. It's scary out there.
        Anyone else find this rich with irony? Trump supporters have their heads so far buried in the sand that they are losing (already lost?) their grip on reality.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

          Everything that happens to Trumpy is part of his grand plan to MAGA.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNIX7V21pU
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

            Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Sad, but true. In an ideal world both would wind up having to work at McDonalds(and be on Trumpcare), but I'm sure they'll get lucrative work somewhere.
            What did she do?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

              Now, I may have missed it because I don't track these threads extremely closely, but does Sicatoka actually claim to be a Centrist?
              Independent I believe.

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                I somehow missed this swine among the sounder* of Trumpies.

                * I just learned this. It is awesome and basically the excuse for the post.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                  Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Facebook? Ask some mutual acquaintances? In today's world it isn't hard to obtain information on people. I can't speak for other, but if I was going to be involved with someone who was married and has two kids I would want to be completely sure they were finished. In no way is that defending the guy, he is obviously a complete scumbag.!

                  I really feel horrible for the kid to be born into that situation. I guess one could say it is another tragic result of the Trumo candidacy/presidency.
                  I am not quite sure why I am responding because this might be the most stupid line of reasoning yet. I can't help myself. You do realize that
                  -people lie of FB, have accounts that put nothing personal on them or have multiple accounts, nothing online should be trusted.
                  -have mutual acquaintances who lie for them, actively work to perpetrate a lie because they are uncomfortable, have no morals or think the other relationship should be dead so this might help kill it
                  -how are you completely sure they are finished? I can't tell you the number of my patients who were 'completely finished' after the spouse cheated, lied, verbally abused or physically assaulted them. They meant every word they said when they said it. Next visit the completely finished had morphed into forgiving spouse, deciding they had to stay for financial reasons, the kids or [fill in the blank]. This was true even after a divorce happened. They would still be enmeshed.

                  Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The guy is the ideal type of the Trump Republican. He lied to get what he wanted, lied when he got caught to make himself look good, and he has paid nothing for the mess he's created and has yet to face any consequences.

                  All that's missing is him shaming the woman and then blaming Obama. And maybe a terrorist attack on a mosque.
                  and don't forget to blame something on Hillary!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I somehow missed this swine among the sounder* of Trumpies.

                    * I just learned this. It is awesome and basically the excuse for the post.
                    The left may be just as much to blame for the way "news" is presented on cable TV as the right is but I absolutely hate watching 99.9% of it. The notion that every segment must be co-anchored by columnists on both sides of the aisle has led to all of the dumbing down and appealing to the lowest common denominator crap that we've been putting up with for years. It ramped up to a great extent after FOX News debuted because CNN probably feared losing viewers if they did not present a "conservative" foil to the news which often showed republicans doing stupid things that gained the country nothing but ridicule, like impeaching clinton for getting some skull. But what they -- and all news outlets need to remember -- is it isn't about presenting all "sides" of an issue, its telling us what happened. I don't want the news to be impartial, or fair and balanced, or liberal or conservative. I want it accurate. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't think FOX tries to do this, but MSNBC does to a certain extent, and CNN, in their efforts to convince us they are the one network driving right down the middle of the road, does it all the time. Hasn't anyone realized that when you drive right down the middle of the road you knock people on both sides into the ditch?

                    That said, Jeffrey Lord was a d-bag of the highest order

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I somehow missed this swine among the sounder* of Trumpies.

                      * I just learned this. It is awesome and basically the excuse for the post.
                      On election night that guy was so awful he made me want to reach through the tv and choke him.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                        Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        I am not quite sure why I am responding because this might be the most stupid line of reasoning yet. I can't help myself. You do realize that
                        -people lie of FB, have accounts that put nothing personal on them or have multiple accounts, nothing online should be trusted.
                        -have mutual acquaintances who lie for them, actively work to perpetrate a lie because they are uncomfortable, have no morals or think the other relationship should be dead so this might help kill it
                        -how are you completely sure they are finished? I can't tell you the number of my patients who were 'completely finished' after the spouse cheated, lied, verbally abused or physically assaulted them. They meant every word they said when they said it. Next visit the completely finished had morphed into forgiving spouse, deciding they had to stay for financial reasons, the kids or [fill in the blank]. This was true even after a divorce happened. They would still be enmeshed.

                        and don't forget to blame something on Hillary!!
                        Sure, that could be true, but wasn't he a little busy at that moment in time? Guys definitely do tons of scummy stuff, but its hard for me to believe he would have gone through all that to get with a six. Without knowing all the facts its hard to properly apportion blame, which is why I am going 50/50 until I hear otherwise. I certainly try to have empathy for people, but their actions are going to have massive repercussions for four other people who had nothing to do with it. Hopefully there is some sort of happy outcome for everyone involved.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                          Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Sure, that could be true, but wasn't he a little busy at that moment in time? Guys definitely do tons of scummy stuff, but its hard for me to believe he would have gone through all that to get with a six. Without knowing all the facts its hard to properly apportion blame, which is why I am going 50/50 until I hear otherwise. I certainly try to have empathy for people, but their actions are going to have massive repercussions for four other people who had nothing to do with it. Hopefully there is some sort of happy outcome for everyone involved.
                          Looks aren't everything. Considering the environment- a guy who thinks grabbing peoples kitties is normal, etc.....

                          Probably more than 4 people. The people who did it, the spouses, the kids, the extended family, the friends who don't know who to be loyal to or feel betrayed because they think trust has been abused.

                          I struggled with this when I was first in practice. It is a sucky situation. I wanted to pass judgement, get mad and have someone to blame. I would listen, be all for the person I was seeing and find out something that made me need to rethink. You never know all the variables, what the background was, etc. Most of the time they have issues and the affair is the symptom, not the cause. People feel guilty and remorseful at least part of the time. Pretty unusual to have someone who had no conscience and slept with anyone who had what was required between the legs. Those folks were serial offenders. They selfishly wanted to make sure they didn't catch anything but also liked to use the excuse to brag about getting a piece. Those are the people who I mourned the advent of being able to use pee instead of a large q-tip to get the sample for the test. :/

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                            Was it Roberts or was it Pulver?

                            https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

                            fiscal/social scale and how they voted. There is an almost empty quadrant..

                            @RyanTAnd: Almost no "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" voters. But sure, build your electoral strategy that way... @WSJopinion @fbuckley https://twitter.com/RyanTAnd/status/...915073/photo/1
                            Last edited by joecct; 08-10-2017, 11:38 PM.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                            ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

                            Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                            I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                              It's a weird world where Nikki Haley counts as a "wise old head."

                              (Reading between the lines, two of her UN aides quit because they opposed her policy of not being just a blowhard swinging d-ck on the world stage. Presumably she'll p-ss off Donnie Dumpster at some point.)
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

                                http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...alation-241526

                                **** me...


                                Also, didn't this ******* say he wasn't going to reveal his plans?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X