• Hammer
    replied
    JACOBY!!!
    5-4 good guys, bottom 7

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Discussion between the commentators for best leaders among the four Detroit teams and they don't even name Yzerman. The guy literally named The Captain.
    I understand why the team isn't that good. But why do we need to have such a bad booth? Paint drying is more entertaining than these guys.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Discussion between the commentators for best leaders among the four Detroit teams and they don't even name Yzerman. The guy literally named The Captain.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    REYES!!!
    12-6 KC, bottom 6

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Burrows is getting smoked, too. Everything they're hitting off of him looks like it's been launched by NASA.

12-5 KC, top 5

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Well, Fulmer didn't make it out of the 3rd. Then Funkhouser gets shelled like a field of corn. And then Burrows gives up a homer to the first guy he ever faces in the majors. We were up 5-1 through 2. Now it's 10-5 KC in the middle of the 4th.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    TIGERS WIN!!

3-2 final.

I have no idea how Fat Joe got out of that one.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Jimenez comes in the 9th and immediately begins to **** his pants.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    CRON!!

3-1, top 9

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Tigers have now struck out 40 times in 23 innings. 13 on opening night, 17 yesterday, and now 10 in 5 innings. This is absurd.
    The one plus is all the strikeouts drove up Bauer's pitch count since they can't put the ball in play. Already at 100 through six.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Tigers have now struck out 40 times in 23 innings. 13 on opening night, 17 yesterday, and now 10 in 5 innings. This is absurd.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Well, ****. It looks like there will be no more Homer Light, or, if I had to guess, Giant Tiger.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    GOODRUM!!

1-0, top 3

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    It official. Spencer Torkelson is our #1 pick.

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied
    Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 10: The Tommy Bridges edition

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29036123/mlb-players-team-employees-participating-coronavirus-study

I'm jelly. I want an antibody test to know if maybe I already had this thing.
    Friend of mine that works for the Tigers joked about having "expressed written consent of major league baseball" to be on the road today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X