Send him victorious
    Happy and glorious
    Long to reign over us
    God save President Trump

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I want to make an observation: It doesn't seem that Obama, Bill, or Hillary have had much to say about this. This leads me to conclude one of two things; either they have skeletons in their own closets or they don't think its a very big deal. With the amount of surveillance and such around there is no way in **** the government didn't know about this, and its now a year later.
    Listen up, derpy. I know this is hard for you and the rest of the slow kids at the back of the classroom to comprehend, however none of the names you mentioned - NONE - are currently holding public office. Unlike you and I, they are also capable of taking losses far better, and are willing to let the justice system play it out without their unwelcome input. It's called leadership. Something your hero lacks.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    pretty sure drew and his friends would have found reasons to deny and claim fake news if obama, bill or Hillary had ever said a word about it.
    I'm laughing my arse off from 37000ft at that particular comment. It's like - how big of a fcking bubble of denial do you have to live in?

Fcking delusional.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    For a private citizen and former Senator and Secretary?
    Why?
    Guess what, though?
    Your "champion" won! Everything he does or has done is newsworthy. If he doesn't like the scrutiny, he shouldn't have run.
    He won, and yet we still do not have a President. A 7th-grade imposter, but not a President.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Where's the outrage?
    For a private citizen and former Senator and Secretary?
    Why?
    Guess what, though?
    Your "champion" won! Everything he does or has done is newsworthy. If he doesn't like the scrutiny, he shouldn't have run.

Leave a comment:

• dave122793
    replied

Hopefully this isn't news for you, but she was actually the other candidate in the race.

You do realize the election is over, right? You and the rest of the Trumpsters really have a hard time coming to grips with this for some reason. There's nothing that Hillary can say or do that would have any influence on this, and in fact it's better for the D's if she just stays silent on the matter. The right has a hard enough time not deflecting to her constantly as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Why would Bill and Hillary comment? There's no reason for them to say anything. Yep, all this lying sure is a "nothing" burger.
    It's not a story if Hillary isn't involved. There's no shareability or faux outrage to deflect from the actual point.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

I think the more that comes out the more its a 'nothing burger.'
    But her EMAILZ!!!!!!!!

Again, you really are a piece of work.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Donnie is probably shocked that a 64 year-old woman is capable of lighting up a room, considering Melania is the first one to make it past his usual "damaged goods" threshold of 40-45.
    Has Trumpy never seen Helen Mirren?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Yeah, but no one on the Trump team had a private email server.
    Wait til we find out they do.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied

So?
    Where's the outrage?

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Hopefully this isn't news for you, but she was actually the other candidate in the race.
    So?

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied

Why would Bill and Hillary comment? There's no reason for them to say anything. Yep, all this lying sure is a "nothing" burger.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

I think the more that comes out the more its a 'nothing burger.' If there were fewer people in the meeting I would be a lot more concerned. I don't think they would have invited the 'Russians' to Trump Tower if they were planning something sinister. I don't blame the people who hate Trump for getting excited over this, but there would need to be a lot more come out for anything to happen.

I want to make an observation: It doesn't seem that Obama, Bill, or Hillary have had much to say about this. This leads me to conclude one of two things; either they have skeletons in their own closets or they don't think its a very big deal. With the amount of surveillance and such around there is no way in **** the government didn't know about this, and its now a year later.
    Well folks, it looks like confirmation bias has Drew in what Dr. X would have called his Finishing Figure Four Leg Lock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X