This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'll bet it wasn't a limo. Or on the tarmac. Or the only vehicle within miles.
    Those flags were kinda small
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

This wouldn't be that weird, and could easily be ascribed to Trump being a media whore expecting some direct camera time, if similar incidents hadn't occurred a couple of times already. Wandering away from Netan-yayhoo without shaking hands, not signing an E.O. with cameras and fanfare present, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I'll bet it wasn't a limo. Or on the tarmac. Or the only vehicle within miles.
        All true, but it also was the wrong color and had the wrong amount of doors.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          All true, but it also was the wrong color and had the wrong amount of doors.
          LOL. Was it dark at least?

I used to have a coworker with the identical model and color vehicle as mine plus she never locked it. At least twice in ten years I found myself behind her wheel. Embarrassing.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

LOL. Was it dark at least?

I used to have a coworker with the identical model and color vehicle as mine plus she never locked it. At least twice in ten years I found myself behind her wheel. Embarrassing.
            People I know in AK say it happens occasionally there since people rarely lock their doors. (Crazy savages.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              People I know in AK say it happens occasionally there since people rarely lock their doors. (Crazy savages.)
              Dr. Mrs., from Northern AZ, never locks doors and leaves her purse on her seat when she goes up to the restroom at restaurants. Drives me insane.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                NPR tweeted out the Declaration of Independence. It's principles crashed up against the twittering trumpettes like... like something else entirely.
                And what's wrong with them tweeting it? People should know this country's principles, and should recognize how we've fallen to them within the last few decades.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  And what's wrong with them tweeting it? People should know this country's principles
                  absolutely nothing. It's a beautiful thing, and the tweeting probably (possibly?) wasn't even conceived as a direct troll of Trumpers. Yet it exposed their belligerent ignorance, and nobody can prove the ignorant flailing isn't 100% their own doing. I'm looking forward to more of this sophisticated subversion from the smarter media companies.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

absolutely nothing. It's a beautiful thing, and the tweeting probably (possibly?) wasn't even conceived as a direct troll of Trumpers. Yet it exposed their belligerent ignorance, and nobody can prove the ignorant flailing isn't 100% their own doing. I'm looking forward to more of this sophisticated subversion from the smarter media companies.
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.79892d4d66e3

It's an amazing story. The way the Trumpers went bonkers over it shows how insane people are.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's just like that story that broke last year about the guy who intentionally put fake news stories out there form a variety of fake sources. He said the stories appealing to conservatives were like red meat, while those targeted for liberals just didn't get much response. He thought they were just more careful consumers of information.

Alex Jones makes zillions off of such suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.79892d4d66e3

It's an amazing story. The way the Trumpers went bonkers over it shows how insane people are.
                        That's because many, though not all, of the pro-Trump Twitter accounts, are overseas bots/paid trolls.

Then again, they are plenty of village idiots in Texas who would see it was NPR, and actually think this was some sort of state propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          It's just like that story that broke last year about the guy who intentionally put fake news stories out there form a variety of fake sources. He said the stories appealing to conservatives were like red meat, while those targeted for liberals just didn't get much response. He thought they were just more careful consumers of information.

Alex Jones makes zillions off of such suckers.
                          42% of Republicans think we have too much freedom of the press.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I see you conveniently left off the part where I said how administrations have been violating it for the last few decades. Including Reagan. Granted, many were by Bush 43 and Obama...

Comment

How exactly does one "violate" a document that isn't a law or a legal contract?

Comment

42% of Republicans think we have too much freedom of the press.
                                Of course they do.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X