Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 5.0: Can a blind nut find a squirrel?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Wait a minute.

You agree with that? You agree with that and you vote Republican?

BSABSVR? How can you?
    Well I haven’t actually voted in over 10 years. I’ve become more disillusioned with the republicans as the years have gone on. I appreciate the position of you and ND Hockey, but I just don’t see the Democrats offering very much, especially long term. The results speak for themselves with the left states having huge financial problems.

Has anyone read The Mandibles?
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 5.0: Can a blind nut find a squirrel?

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Well I haven’t actually voted in over 10 years. I’ve become more disillusioned with the republicans as the years have gone on. I appreciate the position of you and ND Hockey, but I just don’t see the Democrats offering very much, especially long term. The results speak for themselves with the left states having huge financial problems.

Has anyone read The Mandibles?
      Most years I don't vote Democratic for the Democrat, I vote to stop the Republicans. There is much honor and value in fighting evil even if you're not particularly good.

The GOP has become an existential threat to the US. I would argue that Republicans should back their party and every single other person in the nation should oppose them with total resolve.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The truth.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Anyone else seen the interviews with Treasury Secretary Mnuchin where he states that there are 100's of people in the Tax Dept. running scenarios to prove this bill was paid for by economic growth?

He lied.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Anyone else seen the interviews with Treasury Secretary Mnuchin where he states that there are 100's of people in the Tax Dept. running scenarios to prove this bill was paid for by economic growth?

He lied.
            I'm sure they're trying to find someone to post some "study" from an "economist" that is paid to find the outcome they want.

Comment

Still editing the bill. Plan to vote in an hour. No ones read it. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Comment

@SenFeinstein: UPDATE: Democrats just offered an amendment to ensure corporations use their tax savings to raise employee wages at the same rate they increase executive pay, stock buybacks and dividends to shareholders. Every single Republican voting, voted NO. #GOPTaxPlan
                @SenatorDurbin: UPDATE: Senate Republicans are so desperate to pass their tax bill tonight that they're now making handwritten changes to their already handwritten changes...

Seriously. https://t.co/KQfW7bOyk1
                @SenatorMenendez: Okay this is absurd. One page of the new #GOPTaxPlan is crossed out with an ex. Another page is just a line. Is that a crossout? Is this page part of the bill?
                WHY AM I ASKING THESE QUESTIONS HOURS BEFORE WE VOTE ON IT?? #GOPTaxScam https://t.co/57Qbi7gT5F

If you excuse me, I need to go vomit.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  If you excuse me, I need to go vomit.
                  Banana Republics run better.

Comment

Ted Cruz trying to expand 529 for K-12 education, because most lower and middle income families send their kids to private schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Ted Cruz trying to expand 529 for K-12 education, because most lower and middle income families send their kids to private schools.
                      Passes 50-50 with Pence breaking the tie, a compete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Passes 50-50 with Pence breaking the tie, a compete joke.
                        Then stop voting for these ****ing ****s. Or start voting for the other team.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It passes 51-49 by my count. On to committee.

Comment

Sigh

Comment

Smash and grab.

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” -- Frank Zappa
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Tax Bill has 28% support. That's even less than Trump's base. 2018 better be a clean sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X