Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Huh 1: We could play at Questions

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    I just ask if they want to have sex. Weeds out the religious nutters.
    As well as those with other options.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      I see what you did there.

Comment

I think the replies in this thread provide the answer.

That being said, I've happened to never date a Republican/conservative, and politics was the least of the differences/issues that arose. It was hardly a blip on the screen.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Crazy righty females tend to be in their 60s or the sister-wives of Mormon realtors so the odds are very high any good-looking eligible female you encounter will be apolitical or left.
          I don't know if I agree with "very high". There are some church-going 20-to-30-something women in urban areas, but they aren't necessarily "crazy" or Trumpers. One can be religious or "spiritual", without being politically conservative, or at least identify as "somewhat conservative" without being clinically insane. You know, doing your best to love thy neighbor, forgive transgressions, and give money/time to the poor - the key message that Jesus actually taught people to live.

Hey, I'm 30 and still single with no prospects at the moment. So, what do I really know about what someone should value in a partner? There's even, allegedly, someone in the world for Flaggy, no matter how equally nuts s/he probably is. Straight conservative* women need a good dicking every once in awhile, too.

*Before you question if that's redundant - yes, I have met a gun-toting lesbian. I went to Michigan Tech, after all. "Where men are men...and so are the women!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I don't know if I agree with "very high". There are some church-going 20-to-30-something women in urban areas, but they aren't necessarily "crazy" or Trumpers. One can be religious or "spiritual", without being politically conservative, or at least identify as "somewhat conservative" without being clinically insane. You know, doing your best to love thy neighbor, forgive transgressions, and give money/time to the poor - the key message that Jesus actually taught people to live.

Hey, I'm 30 and still single with no prospects at the moment. So, what do I really know about what someone should value in a partner? There's even, allegedly, someone in the world for Flaggy, no matter how equally nuts s/he probably is. Straight conservative* women need a good dicking every once in awhile, too.

*Before you question if that's redundant - yes, I have met a gun-toting lesbian. I went to Michigan Tech, after all. "Where men are men...and so are the women!"
            I have a few liberal women Christian friends. They're not crazy or Trumpers at all.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Leave FlagDUDETTE out of this. If you want to go after me, do it all you want, but she is 100% off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Leave FlagDUDETTE out of this. If you want to go after me, do it all you want, but she is 100% off limits.
                Huh?

Comment

Don't try to argue with him. He's either insane or a troll.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                    Huh?
                    He saw people making a joke about him having a hypothetical GF or wife and took it as a direct insult against his IRL squeeze.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      He saw people making a joke about him having a hypothetical GF or wife and took it as a direct insult against his IRL squeeze.
                      Ah, the Bob Gray defense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        My computer winced when it dropped this to stdout. Remind me to never get on your bad side.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          People who are trying to live by Jesus' teachings aren't contemporary Republicans. I'm fine with dating a sincere believer who walks the walk. I mean, as long as she's still freaky.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Ah, the Bob Gray defense.
                            To be fair, I did call her a nut, which was wrong. And more directly insulting than a middle school-level joke that AZ Gov. Jan Brewer was Bob's mistress, because of how often he defended her.

As for FlagDUDETTE, for all we know she could be his much better half...and a living saint for trying to "fix" him.

Comment

Most of the posters on here can't get a date anyway so how would it come up?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                I think the replies in this thread provide the answer.
                                So that leaves 19 questions to go, then?
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X