X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    ****ing quack grass. I don’t want to use round up so I need to dig it all out. 12 inches out from any, and six inches deep needs to be removed.

I don’t need to call 811 for that depth, do I? What would be buried less than 6 inches? Cable and telecom are above ground because that’s just the dumb ****ing way this part of Edina is
    If it your wired services - electric, etc. are all coming in from a pole, then you just have water and gas. Those should both be about 18” below ground when initial rough grade of your lot was set. Final grade would adjust both of those by a few inches either way, so a 6” dig should be safe. That said, look at where your gas meter is, and assume a relatively straight line to the street. You’d have to do a similar process for water and sewer, but trace them from their entry/exit to/from your house within your basement.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    > quack grass

TIL. Apparently you can eat it during famine, so let it grow. Lawns are so Boomer.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    ****ing quack grass. I don’t want to use round up so I need to dig it all out. 12 inches out from any, and six inches deep needs to be removed.

I don’t need to call 811 for that depth, do I? What would be buried less than 6 inches? Cable and telecom are above ground because that’s just the dumb ****ing way this part of Edina is

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Well foamed the coils and they were a "tad" dirty. When I rinsed them with water, the runoff was just a bit brown.

Will do another in the fall which will include a vacuum of the inside (it felt like 100+ outside today) when things get cooler.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    This question does not fit this thread exactly, but here goes.

My laptop curser is misbehaving, both with the touchscreen and bluetooth mouse. burd is confused and thinking more and more about kicking the dog. This dog would kick my arse if I tried that, so help a guy out.
    How full is your hard drive? If it’s ~90% filled, then you start seeing some bad behavior. Just adding to the list to check.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X