Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. It really looks nice so far. Can't wait to see it later this fall.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Post some pics when it's done!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• The people down the street are having a MASSIVE pine taken down. Has to be 2.5-3' in diameter and at least 70 ft tall. It's sandwiched between the two houses and perilously close to both. Close enough that sawdust is all over the roof of one.

I have no idea how you take down a tree like that even after watching them. I understand it's not exactly rocket science, but my god, one wrong move and someone needs a new kitchen or one of these logs hits and kills someone. I could feel a few of the falls they've had almost two blocks away. Even using ropes, the margin for error in pretty thin.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          The people down the street are having a MASSIVE pine taken down. Has to be 2.5-3' in diameter and at least 70 ft tall. It's sandwiched between the two houses and perilously close to both. Close enough that sawdust is all over the roof of one.

I have no idea how you take down a tree like that even after watching them. I understand it's not exactly rocket science, but my god, one wrong move and someone needs a new kitchen or one of these logs hits and kills someone. I could feel a few of the falls they've had almost two blocks away. Even using ropes, the margin for error in pretty thin.
          Not hard when you know what you're doing and have the proper tools and equipment. Yes, there's always risk involved, but that's true in everything you do.
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• With the number of woodworkers on this board, I thought this would be a good share here: https://youtu.be/m7HxBa9WVis

An engineer tests end-to-end-grain glue-ups vs side-side and end-to-side joints. He used scientific methods to display the differences. The results will surprise most woodworkers.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• My wife got distracted by a squirrel on the deck and tripped, backwards onto the dishwasher. She's fine. The new dishwasher isn't. The steel door interior a fairly large dent in it right where the sealing surface is AND where the wheels run. :-(

I'm hoping I can manage to replace the inner door. And fix the wheel holders on the bottom rack...
              Code:

Comment

• "Squirrel!"

(Sorry are we allowed to joke about it?)

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• That was the first joke she made
                  Code:

Comment

That was the first joke she made
                    The risk of marrying a Golden Retriever. They're loyal but easily distracted.

(Seriously stop me if I go too far.)

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Joecct warned us that this would happen.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Lolol
                        Code:

Comment

My wife got distracted by a squirrel on the deck and tripped, backwards onto the dishwasher. She's fine. The new dishwasher isn't. The steel door interior a fairly large dent in it right where the sealing surface is AND where the wheels run. :-(

I'm hoping I can manage to replace the inner door. And fix the wheel holders on the bottom rack...
                          So it’s like you’re the PM at home. You didn’t cause the mess, but it’s off the rails and you still can’t really hold the faulted parties responsible.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Close enough.

Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Attempting to replace the inner door of my dishwasher. Very few instructions available.

Also, these clowns used three different Torx sizes and a couple Philips.

Just a complete mess trying to keep screws organized.
                              Code:

Comment

Also, these clowns used three different Torx sizes and a couple Philips.

Just a complete mess trying to keep screws organized.
                                That's a feature, not a bug. That would annoy most people enough to give up and make the service call or just buy a new d/w.

Comment

Working...
                                X