• Show
Clear All

• Sir, this is a Sbarro
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• One of the old owners of our house put in a fire pit. We got our first use of it a couple weeks ago. It was great...until the fire department arrived. One of our neighbors called them because “we received a report that you were burning illegal things. We weren’t. Then they came back because they received another report that our pit was too close to a combustible structure, the shed base I built. It was. So our first fire in that pit is also our last.

All of that said, we have a neighbor who doesn’t like fires, has a printed copy of the fire code and will call the FD until they are able to contrive a reason for the FD to force us to extinguish our little fire. We’ve since put in a request to the fire marshal for a spot in our yard to put in a new pit, per the suggestion of the firefighters who had to keep coming to our house.

Also, our shed kit won’t arrive until “mid-November”, per the manufacturer. So that’s going to be fun for building it.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Sir, this is a Sbarro
        Arby's, I thought.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Oh god. That sucks. I would have a fire every ****ing night if someone pulled that ****.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Arby's, I thought.
            You guys never had Arby’s Sbarro?!
            Code:

Comment

• F-ck leaves
              Code:

Comment

• I’ve never had a sound system or speakers in my home. Got a Sonos Play 1 a few years ago as a work gift, and kind of ignored it.

bought a Sonos ONE a few weeks ago then got the Sonos one pair from Costco today and they really connect together nicely. For about $650 I basically have the entire house covered and it’s really good sound.

Comment

• I hate my lawnmower sometimes.

Worked today for the bulk of leaf pickup. Had to get more gas. Came back, filled it up, and won’t run when I engage the blade. Take the whole thing apart. The choke isn’t engaging and the fuel throttle keeps bouncing back and forth. Clean out the carb, air filter, springs, etc. Blade engages, runs amazing. Wheel it back to the back yard and engage the blade and it dies. Then it won’t even turn over. It keeps getting **** in the carb.

I hate cleaning out the carb because even if I clamp off the fuel line, gas ends up all over my hands and they reek like **** for a couple days.
                  Code:

Comment

I hate my lawnmower sometimes.

Worked today for the bulk of leaf pickup. Had to get more gas. Came back, filled it up, and won’t run when I engage the blade. Take the whole thing apart. The choke isn’t engaging and the fuel throttle keeps bouncing back and forth. Clean out the carb, air filter, springs, etc. Blade engages, runs amazing. Wheel it back to the back yard and engage the blade and it dies. Then it won’t even turn over. It keeps getting **** in the carb.

I hate cleaning out the carb because even if I clamp off the fuel line, gas ends up all over my hands and they reek like **** for a couple days.
                    No latex or nitrile gloves? What kind of gas are you running. E10 sucks for small engines. Can you buy non ethanol gas?
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I hate my lawnmower sometimes.

I bought ego electric years ago and have never looked back.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

No latex or nitrile gloves? What kind of gas are you running. E10 sucks for small engines. Can you buy non ethanol gas?
                        Nonoxy premium for years. :-)

i should have worn gloves. I just need to get some good garage-duty nitriles.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I bought ego electric years ago and have never looked back.
                          Yeah. I’d consider it with a small lawn. We mulched 40+ bags of leaves this year. Not sure how an electric would stand up to that kind of punishment.
                          Code:

Comment

Yeah. I’d consider it with a small lawn. We mulched 40+ bags of leaves this year. Not sure how an electric would stand up to that kind of punishment.
                            I’ve got a 9400sq foot lot, get about 30-40 bags of leaves each fall, and I can do the entire yard on one charge. I think they hold up fairly well too.

Comment

• I stand corrected.

I’ve always assumed they would last like an hour. We usually spend a couple afternoons doing just leaves. I used to take off a Friday in late fall, start at 10 AM and mulch until the sun went down.
                              Code:

Comment

• I just want to know about the shedule of the audio that is converted from youtube to audio as.
                                Hopefully we get to see an exciting season....several schedules have been released already:

Aurora:
                                https://athletics.aurora.edu/sports/...dule/2020-2021

Wis. Concordia:
                                https://www.cuwfalcons.com/sports/mice/2020-21/schedule

Lawrence:
                                http://vikings.lawrence.edu/sports/m...20-21/schedule

St. Scholastica:
                                https://csssaints.com/sports/mens-ic...hedule/2020-21

Audio:
                                https://convertidor.live/convertidor-mp3/

Comment

Working...
                                X