• Show
Clear All

• Having a house in your attic is wild

https://www.reddit.com/r/interesting...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Having a house in your attic is wild

Based on the toilet, it looks like it was even plumbed. Illegal rental? Criminal hideout?

Comment

Worth noting, Part I was posted two years ago. Several people called him out.

Here's the best comment of the thread

OP·21 hr. ago

Sorry it's a real hassle to get in there, and also no good reason to go up there. But we had to check on some things so I though I might as well take some pics.
        The_Spectacle
        No good reason?! Sir there is an ENTIRE A_SS HOUSE in your fricking attic LOL

I mean my account is 11 years old it says and this is easily one of the topmost fascinating things I've ever seen on Reddit. Can't wait for future updates. ATTIC HOUSE!
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Based on the toilet, it looks like it was even plumbed. Illegal rental? Criminal hideout?
          wait, toilet? Which picture are you looking at?

Nm. Several links scattered throughout parts 1 and 2..

It was apparently a rooftop house above a store of some sort. Then the store was converted to a church. In the process of converting it to a church, they just built around the mother**** and put a roof over it. The church has since been converted to a house.
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-02-2023, 02:10 PM.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Great place, just needs some minor renovations.
            I am sure americas home place guys would make a candy out of it in now time .
            First i read about them in these reviews and later on they repaired our bathroom and did a very good job.
            Last edited by anygreen; 03-22-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Well, our vacuum broke this week. Looked at repair parts but it's just barely worth it. They're available but the thing is probably 15-20 years old. My wife inherited it and it's time to eBay it for parts. We wanted something that's going to be able to handle the tornado of children and the mess they leave.

Decided to splurge and get a Miele. After teaching reviews of and the major brands including shark, Dyson, kenmore, Hoover, etc. We are firmly against contributing to eWaste. I couldn't bring myself to spend $150-$200 on something that's going to break in two years. Plus the nightmarish brush assembly from shark scared me off from them. Dyson sounds like they've coasted for about 15 years and most of their **** is just great marketing now. I wanted something that can be serviced and have parts available.

Plus Miele happened to have a 20% off sale on the model I wanted so....
              Code:

Comment

• I used to decide between Black Flag vs the Germs. Today I had to decide between a flat front vs a tea cushion front sofa cushion.

Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Well, our vacuum broke this week. Looked at repair parts but it's just barely worth it. They're available but the thing is probably 15-20 years old. My wife inherited it and it's time to eBay it for parts. We wanted something that's going to be able to handle the tornado of children and the mess they leave.

Decided to splurge and get a Miele. After teaching reviews of and the major brands including shark, Dyson, kenmore, Hoover, etc. We are firmly against contributing to eWaste. I couldn't bring myself to spend $150-$200 on something that's going to break in two years. Plus the nightmarish brush assembly from shark scared me off from them. Dyson sounds like they've coasted for about 15 years and most of their **** is just great marketing now. I wanted something that can be serviced and have parts available.

Plus Miele happened to have a 20% off sale on the model I wanted so....
                  Holy moly. This thing is (relatively) quiet. You used to be able to tell at the end of the driveway if someone was vacuuming. You could literally hold a normal volume conversation with someone in the same room while vacuuming.

It's also very compact. Shockingly small. A little clunky to use since it's a canister. But since I grew up with one, it'll come back pretty quickly.

It's also quite well built. I'm pretty sure I could hit a telephone pole with the metal tube and it wouldn't even dent.

Switching from bagless to bags, hard to tell if it's picking up more than the old vacuum but I have to believe it is.
                  Code:

Comment

• I decided to redecorate my living room recently. Now, I'm at the finish line and hope to end it soon. Now I'm looking for some furniture. I came across really beautiful furniture in Ginnys store. But I've read some reviews here https://ginnys.****edconsumer.com/review.html and people are dissatisfied with their service. So, now I don't know what to do.
                    Last edited by akerry; 04-19-2023, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by akerry View Post
                      I decided to redecorate my living room recently. Now, I'm at the finish line and hope to end it soon.
                      So, did you change out the doilies, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Holy moly. This thing is (relatively) quiet. You used to be able to tell at the end of the driveway if someone was vacuuming. You could literally hold a normal volume conversation with someone in the same room while vacuuming.

It's also very compact. Shockingly small. A little clunky to use since it's a canister. But since I grew up with one, it'll come back pretty quickly.

It's also quite well built. I'm pretty sure I could hit a telephone pole with the metal tube and it wouldn't even dent.

Switching from bagless to bags, hard to tell if it's picking up more than the old vacuum but I have to believe it is.
                        Which Miele model did you get? My old one(from like 2003) lasted me almost 2 decades, but at this point I kinda need a new one

Hunting in Tx for the last 10+years.
                        Go-to gun store: https://gritrsports.com/

Comment

• C1 cat and dog.
                          Code:

Comment

Working...
                          X