Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Then can we stop these worthless hearings because the GOP is using them as a smokescreen to do real damage to this country...
    You're the ones bringing up the whole Russia thing, especially after trying to convince everyone before the election that there's no meddling.

Comment

More groundwork.

Nearly 200 Democratic lawmakers, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, have filed a lawsuit alleging that President Donald Trump has violated the Constitution’s “foreign emoluments clause” by retaining interest in his business empire.
      Guess we know what Article I of the impeachment articles will be in 2019.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        More groundwork.

Guess we know what Article I of the impeachment articles will be in 2019.
        That one is a no brainer already. The GOP doesn't give a **** about that law.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          You'd have to prove he was lying. You can say you don't recall all you want.

He's on the record now. If there's contradictory evidence, the Mueller or Congress will find it.
          contempt isn't perjury. If he refuses to answer questions (and "I don't remember" is a valid answer) and fails to provide a legally valid reason, they can hold him in contempt.

They won't, because (R), but they could. His performance yesterday was horse hockey.

Comment

Happy Birthday to POTUS!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Happy Birthday to POTUS!
              10 is a special age for a boy.
              Last edited by burd; 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                So, how are you able to blatantly not answer questions and not exert executive privilege at the same time? Seems to me you'd be in contempt of Congress for doing that and subject to charges.
                Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                You'd have to prove he was lying. You can say you don't recall all you want.

He's on the record now. If there's contradictory evidence, the Mueller or Congress will find it.
                What he didn't recall can't be contempt but when he refuses to answer and states he is refusing if there was no R and only impartial judgement it would be contempt.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                don can do that.

Nobody else can.

And jeffy was pretty careful not to actually say "executive privilege"- as that would open a whole new ball of string. They have made up this. It's up to congress to accept or challenge it. And as long as it's more about R vs D, it will go on. R's are happy to let go of their congressional power to stay in charge.
                He was well hooked when who ever it was who asked him to present hard copy evidence and why could he not produce this as he should have been knowledgeable of what he was going to site.

Full court press coverage for the shooting this AM. Wow is all I can say

Comment

I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values.
                  My hopes and prayers are that Representative Scalise, congressional staff and the Capitol Police Officers who were wounded make a quick and full recovery. I also want to thank the Capitol Police for their heroic actions to prevent further harm.
                  Bernie Sanders

Comment

Hey Kep, looks like a fellow alumnæ of yours is chiming in. https://***********/AnnCoulter/statu...11806632304641

Comment

Republicans don't conceal and carry guns everywhere? I thought guns were one of their pillar ideals.

They should be the safest politicians anywhere.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Republicans don't conceal and carry guns everywhere? I thought guns were one of their pillar ideals.

They should be the safest politicians anywhere.
                        When's the last time you tried playing a sport that didn't involve any sort of weapon marksmanship as the general goal while carrying a pistol? As much as we appreciate your obtuse arguments, at least attempt to put SOME logic behind it...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          When's the last time you tried playing a sport that didn't involve any sort of weapon marksmanship as the general goal while carrying a pistol? As much as we appreciate your obtuse arguments, at least attempt to put SOME logic behind it...
                          I wasn't arguing for gun control. I honestly want to know why they don't carry. Since it is their party stance. Plus, I doubt there was any athletic anything going on.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            I wasn't arguing for gun control. I honestly want to know why they don't carry. Since it is their party stance. Plus, I doubt there was any athletic anything going on.
                            Oh please. Do you see anyone here suggesting that all Democrats in Congress should enter into gay marriages just because the Democratic party supports gay marriage? Just stop.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

That's a bizarre parallel to draw

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                Oh please. Do you see anyone here suggesting that all Democrats in Congress should enter into gay marriages just because the Democratic party supports gay marriage? Just stop.
                                It wasn't even 1 of them, no less all of them. So they are just for the money and votes and dont really care either way? You can believe what you want about my posts. It won't alter anything, obviously.

There probably is or will be eventually a gay married dem politician.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X