Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Trump postponing his trip to the UK because he can't handle protesters. Maybe he'll just keep going to Saudi Arabia since everyone loves him there and no one protests.

Sessions has decided testifying in public is now too scary for him and will only make a closed session appearance, I'm guessing not under oath.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Never thought I would say this but I do not consider the man as my President. Is he legally the Prez? Yes. Is he leading the country? No. Look at a list of what actually is getting done (not what he says). He has shown gross ignorance and disrespect for the office and for the citizenry. Most of the country has figured this out. The part that hasn't doesn't have his respect- he laughs at them and plays them like a piano. Agree he is the enemy of the country. He is doing everything in his power to dismantle it. Not just decrease government but actively doing everything in his power to render it nonfunctional.

I can't say I would spit in his face because that would be lowering myself to the level I despise in him and his syncophants. I would actively try to remove any chance I could from coming face to face with him. If I ended up face to face I don't think I could bring myself to shake his hand.
      Let me be perfectly clear about my comments. I worded it carefully because I wouldn't do either. Obviously I'm not going to spit in his face. But I'd do that before I shook his hand.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Trump postponing his trip to the UK because he can't handle protesters. Maybe he'll just keep going to Saudi Arabia since everyone loves him there and no one protests.

Sessions has decided testifying in public is now too scary for him and will only make a closed session appearance, I'm guessing not under oath.
        Thanks Trump voters. The president, his staff, and now the justice department are all under investigation. Five months in.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

All you libturds are vilifying Trump for everything he does just like the right vilified Obama in '08. Just sore losers both ways. It's all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Trump told May he won't come to Britain until there aren't protests against him, the little snowflake.
            The petition to bar him from the country had a BIGLY response. I took perverse pleasure clicking on the link every so often and watching the counter twirl

Now the elections happened and she got her a55 handed to her maybe he figured out that he would face very large crowds of haters. Thing is the rest of the world hasn't spent yrs being groomed to believe everything Faux News says so they figured him out without much trouble.
            Last edited by leswp1; 06-11-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

God, I hope Obama is on Orbitz right now looking up flights to London.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Based on all the analysis so far in my opinion there's no way Trump gets charged with anything.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Based on all the analysis so far in my opinion there's no way Trump gets charged with anything.
                  I believe you yourself suggested, Scooby, that dems might prefer not to impeach. Maybe the best outcome would be drawn out investigations, a stagnated GOP agenda, and a
                  an ineffective Trump remaining in office.

So long as he doesn't make a catastrophic foreign policy blunder.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I believe you yourself suggested, Scooby, that dems might prefer not to impeach. Maybe the best outcome would be drawn out investigations, a stagnated GOP agenda, and a

I wouldn't want to bet anything important on this part altho he has pi55ed off enough folks so far, he doesn't have too many options left

Comment

I don't want trump impeached, I don't want him to resign, and I don't want any unfortunate accidents to befall him if, say for instance, he visits Russia. Our only hope is he walks the fine line between blowing up the freeking world and continuing to reveal on a daily basis just what an incompetent phony fecal skid mark on a pair of stinking underwear he is. Because if he is forced out or otherwise leaves office before Jan 20, 2021, his followers will just see him as a figurative or literal martyr. Maybe after another 3 years of this 5h!t the true believers will be so embarrassed by their stupidity and continually being mocked by anyone with a brain and they'll just stay where they belong, sitting on their porches staring at their rusted pick-up trucks trying to figure out how to get mama her medicines ever since they took away her medicaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I think every modern President has made at least one foreign policy blunder. Give him/her a freebie. If he/she proved incompetent, vote him/her out of office.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          I think every modern President has made at least one foreign policy blunder. Give him/her a freebie. If he/she proved incompetent, vote him/her out of office.
                          No question, but we've never had a seventh grader in the office before, and that's why I said "catastrophic."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            We'll have to keep a close eye on trump to see if he makes a foreign policy blunder.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Going out on a limb are you Scoob? Who exactly would charge him?
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Why you watch that crap I will never know...
                                Hate watching/hate listening.

Howard Stern is famous for drawing attention to it. And a lot of shock jocks are well aware of the formula.

A casual listener will listen between commercial breaks. Maybe stick around for a second segment.

Fans will listen for an hour or just a bit more, just to find out what will be said next.

Haters will listen for multiple hours, just to find out what will be said next.

The old shock jock shtick of the 90's has crept into mainstream, and FOX News has (had?) created a network modeled after Howard Stern, Opie and Anthony, and Mancow all rolled into one network and preaching the same message.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X