Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    This is another lesson the Republicans should take from the chaos president, maybe fix their primaries to stem populism a bit.
    No hope of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90d8F7_sENY

This is a beautiful video on what has happened to the Republican Party.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Populism is what wins elections. People are sick of the establishment BS. They want something other than that.
      Even if it's far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        speaks all you need to know about them, and their party.
        I recommend this book
        I'd hate to see it proved, but it wouldn't shock me if every single one of us would have been compliant Nazi killers given the same circumstances.
        Last edited by geezer; 05-31-2017, 01:16 PM.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It would have happened if the GOP had gotten their dicks out of their own as-ses in time to screw him out of the nom.

But for sheer larfs you really can't beat now. The funniest thing in the current government isn't Trump, it's the Republicans who have to eat his sh-t and smile and beg for more please because they're afraid of his base. It really couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Marmalards.
          http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/as...xlarge-169.jpg
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Even if it's far worse.
            Is it actually far worse, or were you only brainwashed by establishment salesfolk to believe it is far worse?

Comment

I recommend this book
              I'd hate to see it proved, but it wouldn't shock me if every single one of us would have been compliant Nazi killers given the same circumstances.
              Like the people working for ICE.

Comment

Conservatives agree with you that Republicans are stupid and dangerous and need to be expunged.
                I call bull crap on this notion. Because if that were the case, the current generation of republicans would not exist. And if for some odd reason the did exist, by now they'd be the ones storming the castle with pitchforks and blazing torches. No, conservatives are complicit in what now passes for the "conservative" party in out two-party system. I used to hold what are considered to be a few "conservative" views but because of their abdication of patriotism in allowing the current republican party to flourish I simply cannot align myself with conservatives or conservative views any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  No hope of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90d8F7_sENY

This is a beautiful video on what has happened to the Republican Party.
                  What alien creature has possessed Joe Scarborough?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    I call bull crap on this notion. Because if that were the case, the current generation of republicans would not exist. And if for some odd reason the did exist, by now they'd be the ones storming the castle with pitchforks and blazing torches. No, conservatives are complicit in what now passes for the "conservative" party in out two-party system. I used to hold what are considered to be a few "conservative" views but because of their abdication of patriotism in allowing the current republican party to flourish I simply cannot align myself with conservatives or conservative views any longer.
                    You called bullcrap, then went on to agree with me. Welcome aboard! Let's get rid of them.

To be less snide, the Republican Party won't be changed by liberals. It will be changed by actual conservatives. Eventually.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      What alien creature has possessed Joe Scarborough?
                      Reason? Pragmatism? Critical Thought? All 3 are foreign to the Republicans.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You called bullcrap, then went on to agree with me. Welcome aboard! Let's get rid of them.

To be less snide, the Republican Party won't be changed by liberals. It will be changed by actual conservatives. Eventually.
                        The biggest problem with the GOP is the establishment GOP. I cite 2010 with the Taxed Enough Already party movement, and 2016 with Paul Ryan's globalist agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Reason? Pragmatism? Critical Thought? All 3 are foreign to the Republicans.
                          It's Joe frickin' Scarborough, so I say no to all of the above.

Comment

So, when they gonna get started on that?

Comment

I am calling bullcrap only on the notion that conservatives want it changed, or at least enough of them do. If conservatives really wanted a change for the better of the republican party, it would happen. I do agree with you though that the change, if it is to happen, has to come from their own. I have been saying since trump took office, only the republican party can solve this. At least as long as they are in the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                I am calling bullcrap only on the notion that conservatives want it changed, or at least enough of them do. If conservatives really wanted a change for the better of the republican party, it would happen. I do agree with you though that the change, if it is to happen, has to come from their own. I have been saying since trump took office, only the republican party can solve this. At least as long as they are in the majority.
                                No. They want power more. They won't solve anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X