Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Sorry I dont buy that. He has flunkies working for him they would have made sure he knew what he needed to say.

The factthat he is saying this at all makes me believe his "I will vote no as is" is BS and when his name is called he is voting "Yes". He is praying Heller, Collins and Rand Paul make his vote not matter.
    He's going to vote yes. And I fear one of the other three will cave too.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Given his brain cancer, he may not actually remember how Obamacare was passed. He may not be lying, he may simply be wrong.
    Sorry I dont buy that. He has flunkies working for him they would have made sure he knew what he needed to say.

The factthat he is saying this at all makes me believe his "I will vote no as is" is BS and when his name is called he is voting "Yes". He is praying Heller, Collins and Rand Paul make his vote not matter.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Given his brain cancer, he may not actually remember how Obamacare was passed. He may not be lying, he may simply be wrong.
    It is mind boggling to me how every Republican has forgotten that it was passed through regular order. It had debate, hearings, and many Republican Amendments.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    John McCain while doing this is lying up and down about how Obamacare was passed.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    John McCain is saying on the floor that he WILL NOT VOTE for the bill as proposed. That should kill it.
    John McCain while doing this is lying up and down about how Obamacare was passed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X